Nov. 9 @ New England 1:00pm

Nov. 17 Cleveland 8:30pm

Nov. 23 @ Kansas City 1:00pm

Nov. 30 San Francisco 1:00pm

Dec. 7 Miami* 4:05pm

Dec. 14 @ NY Jets 1:00pm

Dec. 21 @ Denver 4:05pm

Dec. 28 New England 1:00pm

Our schedule leaves alot of questions. Our defense hasn't really been hitting on much these last couple of weeks. We haven't really stopped anyone. NE doesn't really have a solid RB, but they still have that OL, Moss, Welker, and Watson. The game is at NE, I think we lose. That puts us at 5-4.

Next, our Monday night affair against Cleveland. Our team and fans will be ready for this one. You don't know what Cleveland team will show up, but I think we will be ready. They do create match-up problems though with their receivers and Jamal Lewis runs hard. I think we squeek it out, but it could be another loss. 6-4 with a win.

At KC. They're rebuilding, but we can't sleep on them. Should be a game we win relatively easy though. 7-4.

San Fran at home. Will Singletary have gotten these guys turned around by the end of November? God knows, I sure hope not. They have a decent defense and Frank Gore toting the pigskin. Should be a victory. 8-4.

The next four games are the biggest stretch we could ever imagine. I think we will be out for revenge vs. the Fins. Porter gets taken out on a crack back block and the Bills win. 9-4.

Next up, another 4 quarters against the Jets. They proved today that they match-up well against us. I hate Favre, but their defense and the "age-less one" lead them to another victory against us. 9-5.

At Denver. Cutler has their offense going pretty well, but their defense is pretty bad. They will have Bailey back by this game for sure. They will throw the ball all game long. Their RB situation is strange as usual with Selvin Young and Michael Pittman. Pittman is capable of having a big game and runs hard. I don't know much about Young. Brandon Marshall is a problem, along with Eddie Royal and Brandon Stokely. I think our running game is the key. If we have it going by this game we will win. I don't think our OL gets it done chewing up the clock enough to keep the Broncos offense off the field. They win in a shootout of sorts. 9-6.

This is the game we've all been waiting for. The playoffs on the line and we're hosting the Patriots. If we win, we get a Wild Card slot. If we lose, we're at home for the playoffs again. You talk about pressure? This will be it. We finally break through with a win on a last second Lindel field goal. Bills finish out 10-6. Playoffs here we come!!!

I still hold on to hope for this season, but I also could see us ending up 8-8. We started off well this year, but I'm not really sure we have all of the pieces in place just yet to get into the playoffs. I mean jeez, we don't even have a 100 yard rushing performance out of a RB yet. Our OL is under achieving and our pass rush is non-existent. We still seem to only have 1 quality WR still and Royal is a turd. If we don't get in, we wasted a schedule that provided us with every opportunity to make it. The strangest thing? Jauron just got an extension without having proved anything yet. I don't know guys and girls. What do you all think?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nov. 9 @ New England 1:00pm W- The Bills will be coming into this game pissed and pumped. I think both Butler and Schobel will be back, benefitting both lines. I also do not think the Patriots have too much talent w/ their DBs and RBs.

Nov. 17 Cleveland 8:30pm W- The Bills will shine on Monday Night.

Nov. 23 @ Kansas City 1:00pm W- Tyler Thigpen against a healthy Bills secondary... good night.

Nov. 30 San Francisco 1:00pm W- San Fran will be in shambles by this time.

Dec. 7 Miami* 4:05pm W- The Bills will barely squeak by.

Dec. 14 @ NY Jets 1:00pm L- The Jets Will be too much at home.

Dec. 21 @ Denver 4:05pm L- The Broncos will be playing for their lives @ Mile High, in the winter.

Dec. 28 New England 1:00pm W- New England's season will be over by this point.

11-5, 1st place AFC East.

Nov. 9 @ New England 1:00pm

Nov. 17 Cleveland 8:30pm

Nov. 23 @ Kansas City 1:00pm

Nov. 30 San Francisco 1:00pm

Dec. 7 Miami* 4:05pm

Dec. 14 @ NY Jets 1:00pm

Dec. 21 @ Denver 4:05pm

Dec. 28 New England 1:00pm

@ New England: Defense shows up but we lose a close one on a phantom call by the refs. Bills fall to 5-4

Cleveland: The Ralph will be rocking and the Bills cruise to 6-4.

@ Kansas City: Arrowhead is a tough place to play but without a defense or a good QB, KC will be dominated by a reinvigorated Bills team. 7-4

San Francisco: Since when can the west coast come to the east coast and win?? 8-4

Miami: Buffalo takes the momentum from the last 3 weeks and goes on cruise control for the first 3 quarters before a last minute Evans TD puts the game away. 9-4

@ New York Jets: Buffalo blitzes Favre and walk out of the Meadowlands with a close victory and their tenth win. 10-4

@ Denver: Buffalo heads to the mile high city and stumbles in the cold. 10-5

New England: In a game for the division, the Bills and Pats fight through the cold, snowy and windy conditions. The Bills win the game with a last second 23 yard FG by Lindell. 11-5

It is very realistic the Bills finish with double digit wins.

Unfortunately for us, Shaun Rogers has been playing well...

(When was the last time one of our D-linemen made it off the bottom of stats for tackles? Rogers had 8 stops today. When was the last time someone from the d-line made a play, FWIW?)

This is a football team that just lost to the Miami Dolphins by 9 and the New York Jets by 9. This is the same team thats asking Trent Edwards in only his second full season to throw the ball 35-40 times a game. If this team is gonna make a run at the playoffs, they need to commit to the running game a little more than 10-15 times a game. The bills got a BIG problem right now, and that is this fat, non-agile offensive line isn't quick athletic or durable enough to pass block 35-40 times per game. When Derrell Revis cam off that corner and nailed Trent, didn't that play look awful familiar? (Arizona game) Trent should've audibled to a run up the middle. His two turnovers alone cost up the game...both pass plays...both because the o-line can't pass block. And Trent is just as guilty as they are. He's holding the ball WAY too long and trusting a unit that shouldn't be trusted led by Mr. Pro-Bowl-Big Time himself Jason Peters, Bottom line, they better come back this week in New England and find a way to run the football or we'll be 5-4 and 0-3 in the division, if that happens, we WILL NOT win the division.

Obviously, it depends on how they play. If they continue to refuse to throw a deep pass just to let teams know they may do it, if they continue to have no running game, if they continue to turn the ball over, if the defense can't figure out a way to stop the short passing game, if the defense continues to not get to the QB, if the defense continues to give up late, game killing drives, if the coaching staff continues to make stupid decisons, then the Bills will finish 7-9. Honestly, I think Edwards is not 100%, if he gets back to 100% healthy and if they fix some of those things, they could go 10-6 and maybe get into the playoffs. 5-3 and having lost 3 of 4 certainly changes the perspective on things as opposed to 4-0, 5-1 and talking AFC East Champs, 1st Round Bye and a home playoff game. They sucked us in again. Let's hope they get things turned around.

The Bills can't run the ball and the D can't stop the short passing game. 4-4 in the last half to fiinish 9-7 and out of the playoffs.

Guess the party is over. D is stinking up the place Trent has the Losman deer in the headlights look and indecision, maybe if we had some of our injured players back that would help but I don't see that being a major factor, ohand the coaches need to get their heads out of their hind ends. I mean come on to not review an obvious blown 1st down spot and then challenge and obvious catch and cost us our final time out come on people.

10-6.....Home games against the Browns on MNF and San Fran should def. be wins IMO. I say we then split with the Pats one way or the other, beat Miami in Toronto, beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead (Which will be tough, no matter what), and I'm counting the other two losses to the Broncos at Mile High and the Jets in the Meadowlands. I think this is a very plausible scenario, and they could very well beat the Jets in New York or the Broncos as well. I think most people on this board would have been pretty happy with 5-3 at this point coming into this season, particularly with the Peters situation and Crowell suddenely done for the year. With as much parity as there is today in the NFL, almost every team in the entire league is going to go through one or two tough stretches that include back-to-back losses. This is a fact. And this has no doubt been a tough two games for the Bills (But don't forget, the Chargers are still one of the best teams in the AFC IMO, and that was a big time win.) It's how you adjust and pull together during these stretches that seperates the contenders from the pretenders. This team is still the best in the division once they get healthy IMO. Does anyone really believe that Miami and New York are CLEARLY better football teams? Or did the Bills simply not play at the level they're capable of? I would lean towards the later for sure. I personally see a big time bounce back win against the Pats* this Sunday, and I can't wait to see what this board looks like when it happens. The bandwagon is getting lighter and lighter by the hour, and it's sad.

This team is better than last year's team only at QB and Nose Tackle.

Other than that, this year's Bills are almost no different than last year's. It will take a miraculous turnaround for the Bills to make the playoffs.

Miraculous turnaround? Since when are we under .500? And tell me, what game left on our schedule do we have very little chance of winning? It's midway through the year and we are 5-3, with a manageable schedule for the second half of the year. Alot can happen, put things into perspective a bit.