Official BUF@MIA game thread

I can't believe how many morons blame Trent for the loss!!!! :beer:

He didn't give up 200 yards receiving to a nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to the clueless calling for more deep passes: you can't throw it there when there are 2 or 3 safeties back there on all passing plays. You take what they give you and play sound defense.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are 5-2. Could they be 2-5, yes, but they are 5-2. And they are what they are as they say!!

However if you're going to make this argument that Miami sucks, isn't even close to a .500 team, etc. as some here are stating, then it's valid to challange if the Bills really are as good as their record!

Bottom line Miami is a much better team than many people give them credit for and the game was played in Miami. Yes good teams need to win on the road. The Bills did win in Jax and StL, So they are 3-0 at home, and 2-2 on the road. Still not bad. Teams also tend to play better at home after getting beat bad on the road as Miami did and the Bills did last week.

And BTW When Marv stated good teams need to win on the road. He stated that way before free agency was around. Today, there aren't many totally dominant teams. Everyone loses at some points.

If we were going to lose one of the upcoming three games, today was the best one to lose. Win next wek and in NE, still in very good shape.

I can't believe how many morons blame Trent for the loss!!!! :beer:

He didn't give up 200 yards receiving to a nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to the clueless calling for more deep passes: you can't throw it there when there are 2 or 3 safeties back there on all passing plays. You take what they give you and play sound defense.

I agree with you completely. The phins were committed to not allowing any deep passes. However, I think at some point Trent needs to step up and make play calls on the field. there were no underneath or crossing patterns. That's how you beat that Defense and the calls were never made.

The Bills are 5-2. Could they be 2-5, yes, but they are 5-2. And they are what they are as they say!!

However if you're going to make this argument that Miami sucks, isn't even close to a .500 team, etc. as some here are stating, then it's valid to challange if the Bills really are as good as their record!

Bottom line Miami is a much better team than many people give them credit for and the game was played in Miami. Yes good teams need to win on the road. The Bills did win in Jax and StL, So they are 3-0 at home, and 2-2 on the road. Still not bad. Teams also tend to play better at home after getting beat bad on the road as Miami did and the Bills did last week.

And BTW When Marv stated good teams need to win on the road. He stated that way before free agency was around. Today, there aren't many totally dominant teams. Everyone loses at some points.

If we were going to lose one of the upcoming three games, today was the best one to lose. Win next wek and in NE, still in very good shape.

are you a closet phins fan? I'm sorry, I just can't agree with you on this. Yes, they are an NFL team and should be moderate. But this is a team we should beat, home or away. It's really that simple.

This loss is put squarely on the defensive shoulders. McGee did not look good at all and he was giving the Miami receivers 10 yards of cushion.

The offense is supposed to answer with points. They didn't.

I agree with you completely. The phins were committed to not allowing any deep passes. However, I think at some point Trent needs to step up and make play calls on the field. there were no underneath or crossing patterns. That's how you beat that Defense and the calls were never made.

And when the line is stacked why hand off the ball to Marshawn. When the line is obviously stacked audible out of the run play to a screen or play action.

This loss is put squarely on the defensive shoulders. McGee did not look good at all and he was giving the Miami receivers 10 yards of cushion.

McGee obviously was not healthy and should not have played but with Youboty out they felt he had to.

McGee obviously was not healthy and should not have played but with Youboty out they felt he had to.

I know McGee did not look good because of injury but he could have at least jamed the receiver at the line and slow down Pennington's timing with his recievers.

I love how everyone on this message board thinks they are football geniuses. How come none of you coach in the NFL or provide analysis other than on a message board? Calm down, go drink a beer, eat some wings and get excited for next week. A bad games a bad game, it happens, this is a 16 game season.

1. Wrong- it doesn't come down to one player. EVER. Our offensive and defensive lines are soft. We win by scheming, and that wont get you far

2. Pennington was the best thing to happen to Miami from the day the got him. He has more between his ears than Favre ever had or will have.

How many superbowls did Pennington win or MVPs?

The Bills are a better team than Miami, buffalo beat themselves with turnovers, penalties, and more turnovers.