Official BUF@MIA game thread

How did we regress?

If we lose, we're 5-2 and still playing a lot better than last year.

Because 6-1 would of put them in an excellent position to go 11-5, maybe even 12-4. Everyone I've talked to still thinks they'll end up 10-6. After the 4-0 start I was expecting better than 10 wins, and now they have to !@#$ing regress so smug punks like Bob Costas can hand wave them. It pisses me the !@#$ off.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because 6-1 would of put them in an excellent position to go 11-5, maybe even 12-4. Everyone I've talked to still thinks they'll end up 10-6. After the 4-0 start I was expecting better than 10 wins, and now they have to !@#$ing regress so smug punks like Bob Costas can hand wave them. It pisses me the !@#$ off.

you're forgetting they were very very luck to win 2 of those games. against very injured, and notvery good teams. they were never that good.

I disagree.