Limbaugh to buy Dolphins?

Dr. K

Doc, I didn't need another reason, but that is a good one. Fat Blowhard Owner, Fat Blowhard Executive Vice President of Football Operations (seriously, that's Tuna's title). slim chance of success.

Limbaugh earned his money the old fashioned way...deceiving gullible middle-class Americans to vote against their own interests. His Republican overlords have rewarded him well.

PTR

It's not the drugs, it's the hypocrisy....

I wonder if Right-wing Rush would be OK with a cancer patient in severe pain , who has a hard time with opiates, using marijuana to help relieve the pain.

Doc, I didn't need another reason, but that is a good one. Fat Blowhard Owner, Fat Blowhard Executive Vice President of Football Operations (seriously, that's Tuna's title). slim chance of success.

'Fat Blowhard Executive Vice President of Football Operations'?

Hard to fit that on a business card :D

Tim Graham's blog has a note on speculation Rush Limbaugh may want to buy the fins.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast

Not that I ever needed a reason to dislike the fish any more than I do, but this would make seeing the Bills beat them even more of a pleasure. :thumbsup:

The owners would never let him into the club after he was bounced off of the night games job.