McGargo to Colts for a draft pick

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap - just got that too!

Wonder what we got?

I got the text and thought it was going to say "The Bills did NOT trade for Tony Gonzalez today". Guess I was wrong :angry:

Closing the undisclosed consideration for Triplett :angry:

Anyone else think maybe they worked both deals simultaneously, hoping they'd recoup the pick they lost for Gonzo? Now we have no tight end, and far less depth at yet another critical position. Yeah I'm annoyed.

I don't, but then again I'm not looking for reasons to criticize the FO. :angry::angry:

Relax. It is MID SEASON! Impact trades rarely happen, and for good reason. I would have loved Gonzo, but I'm not foolish enough to think that the FO sucks because we didn't make the trade. Get real.

Anyone else think maybe they worked both deals simultaneously, hoping they'd recoup the pick they lost for Gonzo? Now we have no tight end, and far less depth at yet another critical position. Yeah I'm annoyed.

Relax. It is MID SEASON! Impact trades rarely happen, and for good reason. I would have loved Gonzo, but I'm not foolish enough to think that the FO sucks because we didn't make the trade. Get real.

Some of you people are feisty SOBs. Nowhere did I write that the FO sucks. I'm annoyed that they haven't upgraded the TE position, which they've now admitted through their actions is in dire need of upgrade. I'm allowed to be critical of them for that without being on a "crusade" or saying that they "suck." So YOU get real, bud.

Most of you people are feisty SOBs. Nowhere did I write that the FO sucks. I'm annoyed that they haven't upgraded the TE position, which they've now admitted through their actions is in dire need of upgrade. I'm allowed to be critical of them for that without being on a "crusade" or saying that they "suck." So YOU get real, bud.