Crazy things your boss has done at work?

extrahammer

She called during the meeting then showed up at the meeting. Walked in, whispered something in his ear. He walked out. He walked back in. She came back in and whispered something in his ear which then provoked him to say "Would you leave me the *blank* alone. You need to go take a *blanking* chill pill!" She walked out. He then announced to the room once again that his wife needed to take a chill pill.

She called during the meeting then showed up at the meeting. Walked in, whispered something in his ear. He walked out. He walked back in. She came back in and whispered something in his ear which then provoked him to say "Would you leave me the *blank* alone. You need to go take a *blanking* chill pill!" She walked out. He then announced to the room once again that his wife needed to take a chill pill.

Did he specify the type and brand of chill pill?

Common man, give us the WHOLE story.

Obviously the B word was runnin' wild and needed to be put in her place.

I thought you said he did something crazy? :unsure: