Crazy things your boss has done at work?

extrahammer

I was doing contract work for a company here in San Diego, actually Oceanside, but the owner gets into a verbal argument and then a physical fight with one of the project managers(A woman). They were throwing lights, computers, pictures , everything. I went to the office and yelled what the hell is going on here ? I spoke with her afterwards and told her she should quit her job and sue the prick. I eventually discovered much later they had a a kid together behind his wife's back. He divorced his wife and moved in with that other woman.

I was doing contract work for a company here in San Diego, actually Oceanside, but the owner gets into a verbal argument and then a physical fight with one of the project managers(A woman). They were throwing lights, computers, pictures , everything. I went to the office and yelled what the hell is going on here ? I spoke with her afterwards and told her she should quit her job and sue the prick. I eventually discovered much later they had a a kid together behind his wife's back. He divorced his wife and moved in with that other woman.

That's why I never stick my nose into people's affairs at work. There's always more of that kind of stuff happening than you realize. After we terminated a sales manager (married with kids) several months ago, the guy she was having an affair with accidentally sent a few emails to her, including responding to ones she had written him. Penthouse forum quality stuff. Oops.

That's why I never stick my nose into people's affairs at work. There's always more of that kind of stuff happening than you realize. After we terminated a sales manager (married with kids) several months ago, the guy she was having an affair with accidentally sent a few emails to her, including responding to ones she had written him. Penthouse forum quality stuff. Oops.

At least now you know what she was doing while hiding out from the turk...

Your right about that, after I talked with that woman that the boss is a jerk and she should sue him. When I finished the contract I was never asked back again. Ooops ! Guess he didn't like me calling him a jerk !