I would now like to welcome NE to mediocrity

SKOOBY

No more smug press conference replies, no more coddling from fans and no more attention to how great you are.

Get used to being nobody and the Bills will make sure to bury you in the cheating / hasbeen files, where you should of stayed.

Time to cut the cheese Kraft, moldy prick you are.

The seasons with Drew Bledsoe and Matt Cassell has his QB exposed Bellichek for what he is....another ok HC in the NFL. He hit the gold with Brady on that fateful day when Mo Lewis hit Drew Bledsoe and sent him to the hospital.

Without Brady and a aging Defense and a a pretty average STs has exposed the Patriots. Have you seen Welker drop a pass like that last year...This team has no confidence in Welker...

I hope the Chargers come in over confident next week into buffalo.

\

How can't they? They are going to remember coming in here a few years ago and beating us as well. What they don't realize is we have weapons that are coming to play and we are 4-1 for a reason, they'll get cracked.

How can't they? They are going to remember coming in here a few years ago and beating us as well. What they don't realize is we have weapons that are coming to play and we are 4-1 for a reason, they'll get cracked.

I hope that the Bills aren't underestimating the Chargers the way you seem to be

Our pass rush and running game better show up or its going to be ugly.

PTR

The seasons with Drew Bledsoe and Matt Cassell has his QB exposed Bellichek for what he is....another ok HC in the NFL. He hit the gold with Brady on that fateful day when Mo Lewis hit Drew Bledsoe and sent him to the hospital.

Without Brady and a aging Defense and a a pretty average STs has exposed the Patriots. Have you seen Welker drop a pass like that last year...This team has no confidence in Welker...

So, you are suggesting that, without his first-rate starting QB, and now that his D and ST isn't stacked with great players, his team no longer dominates.

Duh.

I'd add, that the crackdown on the Pats* cheating probably didn't help, either.

Not to defend that scumbag, Belicheat...but, don't forget he was the DC (and I think the real brains) behind EVERY SB that Parcells ever won.

I remember that same kind of talk around here before the Arizona game. Inter-division games are usually very tough. I expect they will play well, against Buffalo.

I hope that the Bills aren't underestimating the Chargers the way you seem to be

The Chargers have looked like crap almost all season until tonight, where they played another team resting on their previous season. The AFC is wide open & the Bills are one of the best teams, they will show that next week.

Not to defend that scumbag, Belicheat...but, don't forget he was the DC (and I think the real brains) behind EVERY SB that Parcells ever won.

Couldn't agree more. He was a damn good DC for Bill Parcells and won big where ever he was the DC.

So, you are suggesting that, without his first-rate starting QB, and now that his D and ST isn't stacked with great players, his team no longer dominates.

Duh.

Despite BB's apparent genius as a DC, his HC credentials are slave to his possession of superlative talent. I think the OP's point still stands. When the Pats* were winning, BB was made out to be a demi-God of a coach. What is becoming apparent that he is an above-average coach of a team which dominated 'cos of the talented players.

Despite BB's apparent genius as a DC, his HC credentials are slave to his possession of superlative talent. I think the OP's point still stands. When the Pats* were winning, BB was made out to be a demi-God of a coach. What is becoming apparent that he is an above-average coach of a team which dominated 'cos of the talented players.

I think his rep was out of whack, too. But, what coaches dominate with bad talent?

It still takes good coaching to win with great talent. I think coaching great talent is an underrated skill. Many coaches can't properly handle great talent, and teams end up underperforming (I'm talking to you Redskins of the past!).

So, was BB overrated? Sure, he wasn't a demi-God. I still think he is in the upper echelon of NFL coaches. And, now, after defending that POS, I must toss my cookies, and take a shower.

Duh.

Don't forget to mention that the Pats are feeling like Maroney is too soft and are not pleased with him, feeling he is not the player they saw in college...sources are saying he is about to be on the way out there....

You kidding? I wish Brady was on the field. The pats would be doing just as bad, and Marsha would be exposed also. I'm sad that he's hurt.

Duh.

And he most likely cheated in those games also.

The Pats are 3 - 2. And one of their losses came against SD, a team that has played badly this season but surely has a very good team hidden somewhere in there. Don't count the Pats out yet.

It would be nice if they became mediocre, very nice indeed, but they haven't proved that yet at all.

The Pats are 3 - 2. And one of their losses came against SD, a team that has played badly this season but surely has a very good team hidden somewhere in there. Don't count the Pats out yet.

It would be nice if they became mediocre, very nice indeed, but they haven't proved that yet at all.

Well NE's other loss is to Miami, who just lost to a 0-4 Houston team.

Our pass rush and running game better show up or its going to be ugly.

PTR

I second the motion. If this O-Line doesn't learn how to run-block this week, get ready for a miserable afternoon. Keeping SD's defense off Edwards' now-addled brain would be a nice touch as well.

Belichick's stubbornness in not bringing in a veteran QB is both hilarious and stunning. Cassel is so clearly over his head that 5-11 is possible with this team.

Honestly, even if they plucked wrinkly-assed, retired Bostonian Flutie from his cushy ABC analyst seat and put him behind center, I would probably make them one of the Super Bowl favorites. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, don't tell Belichick, though! I wish Cassel much health and 16 games under his belt this season.

Belichick's stubbornness in not bringing in a veteran QB is both hilarious and stunning. Cassel is so clearly over his head that 5-11 is possible with this team.

Honestly, even if they plucked wrinkly-assed, retired Bostonian Flutie from his cushy ABC analyst seat and put him behind center, I would probably make them one of the Super Bowl favorites. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, don't tell Belichick, though! I wish Cassel much health and 16 games under his belt this season.

Here's to Cassel's good health. Pride's a bit ch and so are NE fans.

3 key stats:

They are 21st against the run. This is a team whose supposed strength is the 3-4, run stopping defense, with a supposedly "awesome" defensive line-->who aren't "old", even though the LBs are. :thumbsup:

Opposing QBs are averaging a 96.2 rating against them, which tells me they are 25th in the league against the pass.

All this while playing a schedule whose teams combine for a whopping 11-16 record. :beer:

These teams have QBs like Thigpen(or whoever the Cheifs are playing this week), the SF kid?, Pennington, and Farve(Mr. 74 rating against the Bungles this week)? Rivers smoking them hardly makes up for playing so poorly against the rest of these has beens and wanna bes. Which team have they played that has a top 15 WR? SD, and he only got there because of playing them. In fact so far they have only faced 3 guys that are in the top 30. Cotchery and Coles are in the high 20's. So, they've played crappy passing games, and they are ranked 25th against them.

Perhaps "mediocre" is being a little too kind?