Peters for Housh

fishmonger

OK let the derisive commentary begin. But here is my idea: Trade " I don't feel like playing" disgruntled annoyance Peters to Cincy for Houshmandzadeh. Start Evans, Housh and Parrish/Hardy; or add Reed in a 4 wr set. Set the OL the way we did at the beginning of the year. Then run a quick release Patsy style offense, (but with more runs mixed in) out of the shotgun. One of those receivers is going to have a good matchup on every play.

No.

OK let the derisive commentary begin. But here is my idea: Trade " I don't feel like playing" disgruntled annoyance Peters to Cincy for Houshmandzadeh. Start Evans, Housh and Parrish/Hardy; or add Reed in a 4 wr set. Set the OL the way we did at the beginning of the year. Then run a quick release Patsy style offense, (but with more runs mixed in) out of the shotgun. One of those receivers is going to have a good matchup on every play.

If Belicheck get's fired...OK

what a great idea trade a pro bowl tackle for a wide receiver. are you kidding me dumbest thing i ever heard of absolutly ridiculous. half the teams in the league dont have a quality LT let alone a young one and your brainstorm idea is to trade ours for a wide receiver no less get real!!!!!!!!!

Housh is a number two rec? On which team, the Fouts era Chargers?

Two years from now everyone will be saying; "Remember Peters? He used to be good, what happened to him?"

hey the bills hold classes for football fans wives so they can understand the game i suggest you sign up for one of the classes.

Closet cincy fan.

Everyone laugh as you will but the original poster is at least proposing a way to deal with a situation that is most likely going to happen again next off-season.

Even with his horrible performances thus far I'll bet a weeks salary that Peters still feels fully entitled to get paid as a top 5 (if not top 3) left tackle. Fact is that he doesn't deserve it, either he's off his rocker or his seemingly fatter asss is unmotivated. Russ Brandon will correctly not give into his demands and the process will begin again.

Why not trade him? The O-line has looked horrendous since he came back in week 2.

Do you have any idea what the difference in trade value is between & starting LT with a Pro Bowl under his belt & a #2 WR?

Please don't propose any more trades.

Right now I'd trades Peters' lazy butt for a warm beer and 1/2 a pack of smokes.

:)

so trade the best O lineman we have(and Ive been ripping him) from one of our major weaknesses(our O line) to get a player to bolster one of our strengths(offensive weapons)..........oi vay