Peters for Housh

fishmonger

I would have agreed with you before week 2 of this season.

Numerous sacks given up, 2 fumbles and handful of penalties makes him pretty average IMO.

--Well lets assume fatboy re-emerges to at least become good again. That would make him better than the utter mediocrity on the rest of our line. No thanks to Housh trade .

Everyone laugh as you will but the original poster is at least proposing a way to deal with a situation that is most likely going to happen again next off-season.

Even with his horrible performances thus far I'll bet a weeks salary that Peters still feels fully entitled to get paid as a top 5 (if not top 3) left tackle. Fact is that he doesn't deserve it, either he's off his rocker or his seemingly fatter asss is unmotivated. Russ Brandon will correctly not give into his demands and the process will begin again.

Why not trade him? The O-line has looked horrendous since he came back in week 2.

I have wondered how much Peters actually weighs now, and what he weighed when originally picked

up by Buffalo?

Where could one find this?

I have wondered how much Peters actually weighs now, and what he weighed when originally picked

up by Buffalo?

Where could one find this?

Well---this being halloween...maybe someone has access to one of those giant pumpkin scales