Gonzalez Report

BillsVet

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You take yourself way too seriously on this site. You need to relax and realize how ridiculous you look, going on and on and on about something so stupid.

yeah, because i was REALLY serious in that post :thumbsup:

ill tell ya what.... you finish these briefs for my law class and i will forget the whole thing.

You take yourself way too seriously on this site. You need to relax and realize how ridiculous you look, going on and on and on about something so stupid.

I see you're really milking this topic and as a result have driven your post count up to 17 on this subject - good job. At this rate, you'll be up over 100 in no time and people will start to leave you alone :thumbsup:

I would take two weeks off of school and then quit. I am an attorney and couldn't write them for you. That's why I would quit, you won't make it!

in all seriousness...you might want to take a breath and step back for a moment and just forget about what happened...not everyone on this forum is trashing you and most are just haveing fun...youll find in due time a lot of ppl here are very sarcastic and its done in a fun way....otherwise you might make to many "enemies" and never be able to have a seriuose discussion on TBD...