October suprise

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama cannot provide proof positive he is a citizen. Enter Hillary. No one really knows who Obama is , the press is keeping it concealed. October will reveal all.

It is a lie and a Republican smear myth going around. He has his Birth Cert and this has been whined about by RW conspiracy nuts for three months or more... give it a rest.

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahhahaha

Obama cannot provide proof positive he is a citizen. Enter Hillary. No one really knows who Obama is , the press is keeping it concealed. October will reveal all.

If Obama doesn't meet the legal definition of "citizenship", then neither does McCain, who was born overseas.

You need to be committed to a mental institution before you post again.

What makes you thnk I am not already there? :unsure: I am a Biils fan. I aks a question and all I get is insults , typical liberal thinking .Also the Libs must be getting worried wont answer this question and increasingly throwing the race card when they dont have an answer. 0:)

It is a lie and a Republican smear myth going around. He has his Birth Cert and this has been whined about by RW conspiracy nuts for three months or more... give it a rest.

Dude. If he were a Republican he would not be talking up Hillary.

What makes you thnk I am not already there? :unsure: I am a Biils fan. I aks a question and all I get is insults , typical liberal thinking .Also the Libs must be getting worried wont answer this question and increasingly throwing the race card when they dont have an answer. 0:)

You didn't actually ask a question, and no one mentioned race.

Your assumption that everyone mocking you is liberal makes me laugh. I guess, tell yourself all of the lies you want, if it makes you feel better.