October suprise

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is an October suprise ,what will it be?

The one I heard is McCain beating his wife. SUPPOSEDLY she's been to the GW Hospital ER twice with a broken jaw from "walking in to a door". And SUPPOSEDLY the NYT has been sitting on the story since around June.

Heard this from a woman I work with who knows an ER nurse at GW who treated Mrs. McCain. But aside from the "friend of a friend of a friend" lack of credibility...the woman I work with is a bit of a fruit loop anyway, so I don't put much faith in the story anyway (just in case my "supposedlies" were unclear). But if the Times breaks it...you heard it here first. :thumbdown:

The one I heard is McCain beating his wife. SUPPOSEDLY she's been to the GW Hospital ER twice with a broken jaw from "walking in to a door". And SUPPOSEDLY the NYT has been sitting on the story since around June.

Heard this from a woman I work with who knows an ER nurse at GW who treated Mrs. McCain. But aside from the "friend of a friend of a friend" lack of credibility...the woman I work with is a bit of a fruit loop anyway, so I don't put much faith in the story anyway (just in case my "supposedlies" were unclear). But if the Times breaks it...you heard it here first. :thumbdown:

Hmm would they even need to pull that card? Barring a surprise for Obama the race seems over.

Hey AD would you edit Tom's post to make it so he says Barack is the one who broke his wife's jaw? If my company is still testing the new software I can easily spread the rumor across the internet. I bet we make Hannity by monday...

It might make the race entertaining. Not really relevant, but entertaining. Mind you, Tom might take a hit. He should learn to sacrifice for his country though.

Hey AD would you edit Tom's post to make it so he says Barack is the one who broke his wife's jaw? If my company is still testing the new software I can easily spread the rumor across the internet. I bet we make Hannity by monday...

It might make the race entertaining. Not really relevant, but entertaining. Mind you, Tom might take a hit. He should learn to sacrifice for his country though.

sh--, I'm willing to sacrifice just to make Bill O'Reilly look like an even bigger ass... :thumbdown:

Might have to change the name of the hospital, though. Anyone know where Obama stays when he's in DC?

sh--, I'm willing to sacrifice just to make Bill O'Reilly look like an even bigger ass... :thumbdown:

Might have to change the name of the hospital, though. Anyone know where Obama stays when he's in DC?

LOL make a blog. I can spread it. We may go down in flames, but at least we would die laughing.