JP=PU

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game illustrates why JP is riding the pine. Say what you must about the lack of defense, JP is doing the team no favors.

I don't which play made me more upset today (aka physically sick to my stomach)

Trent getting knocked out of the game (they won't win a game until he is back)

OR when Losman botched the handuff right off the bat (knowing that the old Bills were back....God, I cannot stand this guy)

This game illustrates why JP is riding the pine. Say what you must about the lack of defense, JP is doing the team no favors.

Make no mistake about it the DEFENSE lost this game. Did JP have a great game? Certainly not. But after bringing the Bisls back with two TDs in the 1st half, with a beautiful bomb to Evans, and a QB run, they continued to sink into a hole, mostly due to the terribly play of the D. Eventually, JP took sacks and threw an INT, but by then the game was hardly in doubt. Hang this one on the D...and The Senator.

Make no mistake about it the DEFENSE lost this game. Did JP have a great game? Certainly not. But after bringing the Bisls back with two TDs in the 1st half, with a beautiful bomb to Evans, and a QB run, they continued to sink into a hole, mostly due to the terribly play of the D. Eventually, JP took sacks and threw an INT, but by then the game was hardly in doubt. Hang this one on the D...and The Senator.

Agreed JP was a problem but certinly not the only one

We can recover from this and i expect this team to bounce back

This is why I told you JP will never be a great QB in this league. He'll have his good plays/drives and even games, but he will never be consistent enough to be better than average. Everyone in the Bills organization figured this out long ago.

This is why I told you JP will never be a great QB in this league. He'll have his good plays/drives and even games, but he will never be consistent enough to be better than average. Everyone in the Bills organization figured this out long ago.

Some teams have better Ds and protect their Qb better. There are many QBs in the NFL worse than JP. That you say "never" shows me you are to be ignored, because neither of us knows what will happen in the future. If the Bills D was shutting down Arizona, I'm betting JP would have looked pretty good, all game.

Some teams have better Ds and protect their Qb better. There are many QBs in the NFL worse than JP. That you say "never" shows me you are to be ignored, because neither of us knows what will happen in the future. If the Bills D was shutting down Arizona, I'm betting JP would have looked pretty good, all game.

no, there are very very few qb's in the nfl worse than jp.

he's just a mistake making machine, and he can't sustain drives. he stinks.

Agreed JP was a problem but certinly not the only one

We can recover from this and i expect this team to bounce back

JP looked good, with about 5 bonehead game changing plays, therefore forcing the D back on the field again winded and tired. We played without our #1 QB and our #1 CB and it showed.

Your defense of JP is admirable dean, it is also futile. The guy is jot a adequate qb & probably never will be

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER be a good NFL starter. Ignore me, but that's just a fact, he just can't process the game right. Have you ever seen him hit anyone on slants, or any full speed move except the long-ball consistently? The guy isn't accurate. The O is designed to make pass plays where the WR is stationary so JP can hit them.

If the D shut down AZ then JP would have looked o.k, but NFL starter material unless Lee broke free 2 or 3 times a game deep and people would blindly forget he hardly ever hits anyone on the numbers on the run.

Losman definitely didn't lose the game, but they still scored 17 points and 7 were on a bomb (which was very pretty).

The Bills are simply a different team with Losman under center. I don't think it's entirely his fault, but just play better with Edwards.

Yeah Trent really played well today behind that great O-line. If only he hadn't gotten HURT AGAIN, WHOOPS.

Honestly, you're pathetic. This is a fanboard of the Bills, not JP Losman. The fact that you would take pleasure in Trent getting a concussion shows what kind of a person you are. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787

Yup, where is that 16-0 Senator? Went into hiding, thats right. :thumbsup: