McGahee

Responding to Suzy Kolber of ESPN's report that he may be out of shape, Willis McGahee said Wednesday that "She's never played a day in the NFL."

"Why would I listen to her?" he continued. Actually, as Baltimore Sun writer Peter Schmuck points out, Kolber's level of voluntary OTA participation wasn't far off McGahee's this offseason. McGahee is uncertain to play in Week 5.

per rotoworld. funny stuff

When he got traded to Baltimore didn't he make a point of saying that he was going to work out with the team during the offseason instead of doing his own thing in Miami like he did when he played for the Bills. I remember reading something about that.

When he got traded to Baltimore didn't he make a point of saying that he was going to work out with the team during the offseason instead of doing his own thing in Miami like he did when he played for the Bills. I remember reading something about that.

Yep, that lasted 1 year.

That's before he realized that the nightlife & women in Buffalo are better than in Baltimore. Then he decided to stay in Miami for Spring Break.

Responding to Suzy Kolber of ESPN's report that he may be out of shape, Willis McGahee said Wednesday that "She's never played a day in the NFL."

"Why would I listen to her?" he continued. Actually, as Baltimore Sun writer Peter Schmuck points out, Kolber's level of voluntary OTA participation wasn't far off McGahee's this offseason. McGahee is uncertain to play in Week 5.

Well Willis was right. She has never played in the NFL. And we should never forget that.

That is hysterical. His only answer is "She's never played a day in the NFL." :thumbsup: How about "I worked out all offseason and just because I wasn't at the OTA's doesn't mean I wasn't working out." Oh wait, he couldn't say that because it would be a lie. The interviewer should have asked him what his explanation for being out of shape is.

He'd better watch out. It's not good to have Joe Namath pissed at you.

:lol:

Linkage

That is hysterical. His only answer is "She's never played a day in the NFL." :thumbsup: How about "I worked out all offseason and just because I wasn't at the OTA's doesn't mean I wasn't working out." Oh wait, he couldn't say that because it would be a lie. The interviewer should have asked him what his explanation for being out of shape is.

:lol:

Linkage

check out this gem-: