Who will be the last undefeated team?

Of the Undefeateds When and where will they lose?

Week 5

Tennessee 4-0 at Baltimore

Buffalo 4-0 at Arizona

Seattle at NY Giants 3-0

Week 6

NY Giants at Cleveland

-------------------- Bye: Buffalo, Tennessee,

Week 7

San Diego at Buffalo

San Francisco at NY Giants

Tennessee at Kansas City

Week 8

Buffalo at Miami

NY Giants at Pittsburgh

Indianapolis at Tennessee

Week 9

NY Jets at Buffalo

Green Bay at Tennessee

Dallas at NY Giants

Tenessee falls to Baltimore this week. Kerry Collins won't be able to overcome the Ravens' pressure packages.

After how they barely pulled out a win over Cincinnati, I think the Giants are upset by Cleveland in week 6 or maybe even Seattle this week, as they are coming off a bye and have a chave to get at least marginally healthy.

After we beat up on AZ, then come back from our bye in week 7, we will be the only undefeated team. We will then beat the Chargers at the Ralph to advance to 6-0.

Week 5 I could see Tennesee losing to Baltimore.

Week 9 Dallas at Giants, Giants could lose that one

For us, Arizona and San Diego are tough games.

Baltimore is coming off a very tough loss, short week etc. etc. etc...but if their defense can play like they did in Pitt the Titans will get hammered. JIMO

I think Baltimore over Tennessee is likely.

I would be surprised if the Bills beat the Chargers.

Until the Giants start playing games in their division again, it's hard to see them losing. The only risk is this week's game without Plaxico.

PK

The Bills will be the first to lose, either this week or vs San Diego. Playing bad in the first half is going to catch up to them. The Giants will be the last to lose.

You are, of course, assuming that the slow first half starts are going to continue? I think that Buffalo should win this week against AZ. They will be without Boldin, allowing us to limit Fitzy and slow down their passing game. Not to mention, we play a much more ball control oriented game than the Jests. SD will be a bigger test, but I think we can win that game as well. We will have two weeks to prepare for them and SD hasn't looked that good this year. Not to mention I'm going to that game, so I really hope we win. Tennessee is, I think, getting way overhyped, and will lose this week to Baltimore. I think the Bills and Giants will both win their next two games, but after that, it's hard to say.

Week 5

Tennessee 4-0 at Baltimore

Buffalo 4-0 at Arizona

Seattle at NY Giants 3-0

Week 6

NY Giants at Cleveland

-------------------- Bye: Buffalo, Tennessee,

Week 7

San Diego at Buffalo

Tennessee at Kansas City

Week 8

Buffalo at Miami

NY Giants at Pittsburgh

Week 9

NY Jets at Buffalo

Green Bay at Tennessee

Dallas at NY Giants

The G-men appear to be golden until Weeks 8/9. The Stillers will give them a good game and the Dallas game will be pivotal as they battle for position in that ridiculous division.

The Titans will lose to the Colts. By then Manning will be his usual self and the Colts take back the division.

As for the Bills, we're going undefeated.

Week 5

Tennessee at Baltimore

Buffalo at Arizona

Seattle at NY Giants

both Tenn and Balt have great D's...this game will come down to who has the better O...I think Tenn wins this one....Bills game will come down to how much pressure they get on warner...Arizona lost the ball 7 times last weekend...if Bills can get 2 or 3 they win....I also think Bills O is better than Arizonas D ....they wont allow 56 points like last weekend but maybe 30 - 40....Seattles no match for Giants or maybe they are...I still feel Giants win...so basically i think they all stay undefeated this weekend..if I had to chose one to fall Id say Tie between Bills and Tenn

Week 6

NY Giants at Cleveland

-------------------- Bye: Buffalo, Tennessee

Giants win this one

Week 7

San Diego at Buffalo

Tennessee at Kansas City

Bills get 2 weeks to prepare for SD....SD isnt looking like a top team this year...Bills could win this one but it'll be tough....Giants should beat SF easily....KC upset a , what I thought was a pretty good team in Denver....I dont think they pull it off this week against a Tenn team with 2 weaks to prepare...so this week I would choose BIlls to fall out of the 3

Week 8

Buffalo at Miami

NY Giants at Pittsburgh

Bills should be able to beat Miami...Giants could have a tough time against Pitt, but I beleive pitt lost there two best RB's...so if thats true I see Giants winning...if Indy finally starts to klik they could beat Tenn but if Tenn is still undefeated by this game I say Indy goes down...so this week i see all 3 winning

Week 9

NY Jets at Buffalo

Green Bay at Tennessee

Dallas at NY Giants

wow..three good games this week...any of the 3 could possably lose this week

so honestly I see a tie between Tenn and Buffalo in this weekends game to be the first to fall...if they both win then I see Bills being first to fall in week 6 and giants being last and posably going 8-0 till week 9and falling to Dallas

The G-men appear to be golden until Weeks 8/9. The Stillers will give them a good game and the Dallas game will be pivotal as they battle for position in that ridiculous division.

The Titans will lose to the Colts. By then Manning will be his usual self and the Colts take back the division.

As for the Bills, we're going undefeated.

If Willie Parker is back to full strength they might.