The Bills are putting themselves in a bad position

ieatcrayonz

Why?

I explained all of this in my orginal post. Please re-read it.

I am not trying to be negative here. It is great that we are finally winning. I am merely pointing out facts. I am happy but not so caught up in the hype that I forget about simple math.

It sure is nice being 4-0 but this is the NFL. Parity is reality and no team is easy to beat. It is almost inevitable that there will be several ties for playoff positions.

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you should root for them to lose next week.

You know what counts less, losing.

Please re-thinh your logic as there is none in your posy!!!!

What do you know about my posy?

Answer: nothing.

The Googlebot for example has a better grasp on logic that 417 average humans combined. I have a hamster that makes more sense than most people I know.

I explained all of this in my orginal post. Please re-read it.

I am not trying to be negative here. It is great that we are finally winning. I am merely pointing out facts. I am happy but not so caught up in the hype that I forget about simple math.

Your simple math omitted one crucial variable: if they win all their AFC games too, they won't have to worry about it, because they should own the "strength of victory" tiebreaker over Tennessee.

To quote The Senator, "19 and 0, baby !!!"

It sure is nice being 4-0 but this is the NFL. Parity is reality and no team is easy to beat. It is almost inevitable that there will be several ties for playoff positions.

The Bills are in a really bad position on tie breakers already. They are 2-0 against NFC opponents and will probably beat San Fran when they play them. That puts them at 3-0. This means if they win next week, they will end up losing just about any tie-breaking scenario as the NFC games count less. They might do ok within the division but if they are tied for a wild card they are in big trouble. This sounds weird, but if you want the Bills to make the playoffs, you should root for them to lose next week.

In other news, I just shaved my head and smoked the clippings and I agree with crayons

Your simple math omitted one crucial variable: if they win all their AFC games too, they won't have to worry about it, because they should own the "strength of victory" tiebreaker over Tennessee.

Come on Lori, you know better than to respond to a crayonz post with logic! What would Sammy, the Googlebot, and the silica fleas think?

I'm just a positive kind of guy.

....and with the Bills being 4 and 0 with a talented young team......I'm thinking there are a lot more Bills fans at the moment with positive outlooks.

This is awesome!

To cap it off for me, my Aussie rules team just won the Grand Final(Hawthorn). They haven't been to the GF since 1991......not that I overly follow AFL but this is looking to be some happy football times for me :rolleyes:

It also failed to realize that other teams will fall victim to the same things as well...

....and with the Bills being 4 and 0 with a talented young team......I'm thinking there are a lot more Bills fans at the moment with positive outlooks.

This is awesome!

To cap it off for me, my Aussie rules team just won the Grand Final(Hawthorn). They haven't been to the GF since 1991......not that I overly follow AFL but this is looking to be some happy football times for me :rolleyes:

What day/time is it in Sydney?