Mortenson - the idiot

Big Frank

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me when Berman is usually on? I don't typically have the tube on unless the games are on, and if it is on, I avoid EPSN like the flu. The only time I typically see him any more is MNF halftime, and while I know he tends to bug people, I really enjoy him and Jackson.

Thanks.

Can someone tell me when Berman is usually on? I don't typically have the tube on unless the games are on, and if it is on, I avoid EPSN like the flu. The only time I typically see him any more is MNF halftime, and while I know he tends to bug people, I really enjoy him and Jackson.

Thanks.

Berman is on the pregame show Sunday Morning (think it starts at 11am Eastern) and then Sunday evening sportcenter (i think 7pm eastern)

thats about it.

Berman is on the pregame show Sunday Morning (think it starts at 11am Eastern) and then Sunday evening sportcenter (i think 7pm eastern)

thats about it.

Right on. Thanks. It's the Sportscenter after the games that I want to watch. If I have to watch Football Night In America one more time I will puke. I like Collingsworth, but everyone else, especially Olberman, are just ridiculous.

Yeah I saw it live as well. Boom shot Mort right down. I liked seeing Boom trying to act composed about his beloved Bills. "What, so your blaming the Bills for possibly getting two coaches fired........" After the team laughed at Boom's response to Mort, Boom handed off to Dilfer about TE. Dilfer was all smiles about TE.

Hey an ugly 4-0 is better than an ugly 3-1

There is NOTHING ugly about 4-0. Period.

Right on. Thanks. It's the Sportscenter after the games that I want to watch. If I have to watch Football Night In America one more time I will puke. I like Collingsworth, but everyone else, especially Olberman, are just ridiculous.

Collinsworth is the main reason I'd rather not watch the show, but they went overboard with the highlights by bringing in Dan Patrick. Olberman does just fine by himself.

This is the one instance where I'd rather see ESPN do something.

Collinsworth is the main reason I'd rather not watch the show, but they went overboard with the highlights by bringing in Dan Patrick. Olberman does just fine by himself.

but the whole thing is, they CANT do anything. the NFL took back all of the highlights and clips and now they can't do the post-game show that made Berman so famous. The NFL wants to keep all of the Sunday evening coverage to the NFL Network.

It wasnt ESPN who decided to get rid of the Sunday night show. They didnt have a choice.

but the whole thing is, they CANT do anything. the NFL took back all of the highlights and clips and now they can't do the post-game show that made Berman so famous. The NFL wants to keep all of the Sunday evening coverage to the NFL Network.

It wasnt ESPN who decided to get rid of the Sunday night show. They didnt have a choice.

Flat and simple... Its horrable the whole way around.

I'm a homer, and Collingsworth has liked the Bills right out of the gate this year, so I'm a bit biased, but I don't feel bad about that admission. Olberman is a tool. He exists exclusively to listen to his blabbering self talk. He has all the value of a high colonic. Here's a tip, Keith. Stop trying to sound clever and humorous, two things you consistently fail at, and say something...ANYTHING...of value. You're so intent on sounding witty that you end up saying nothing except whatever YOU think is witty. In fact, he's at the point where he sounds like he's trying to sound like a character on "Sports Night."

I look forward to skipping them and watching Berman.

Nope. No either/or here. Subtract the other person from the equation, as I did in my first response, and you'll find the correct usage -- "will not be bailed out by the likes of me."

Do the same with the examples from your first link:

* You and I should go and speak to Trevor about this matter.

* Trevor has indicated that he wants to interview you and me.

All right, class, end of lesson. :lol:

And Mort's act is getting increasingly annoying.

This is great. I can read about the Bills AND be smug about how much smarter it's making me.

I hate most studio analysts/hosts but I actually like everyone on NBC's cast of thousands except Tiki & Bus.

Honestly, I don't get the hate for Collinsworth. Sure he looks goofy but so what.

the NBC show would be great if they would just make it Keith and Dan....The Bus is terrible and Tiki is just an arrogant jacka55 and I dont know what happened to Costas, the guy is boring and seems completely not interested in what he is doing...Collinsworth doesnt seem as bad on that show because of how bad the other guys are....how many friggin people does it take to do a highlight show, didnt Berman do it with one or two other people?

and since when did a highlight become more about a bunch of guys talking about the games instead of actually showing the highlights

can you tell I dont like that show

the NBC show would be great if they would just make it Keith and Dan....The Bus is terrible and Tiki is just an arrogant jacka55 and I dont know what happened to Costas, the guy is boring and seems completely not interested in what he is doing...Collinsworth doesnt seem as bad on that show because of how bad the other guys are....and how many friggin people does it take to do a highlight show, didnt Berman do it with one or two other people?

and since when did a highlight become more about a bunch of guys talking about the games instead of actually showing the highlights

NFL Primetime was great, you got to see a lot of plays you didnt get to see during the day and the show actually had a nice pace to it

It was the best Sunday evening highlight show ever. Period.

He said that we have had two weeks in a row against teams who are about to fire their coach, and that has contributed to us being 4-0. Berman also put him in his place saying, "So the Bills are responsible for teams firing their coaches?"

WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE! :lol:

It was the best Sunday evening highlight show ever. Period.

Disagree. There was a show on tnt in the mid/late ninties that I thought was better. I think it was Vic Carrucci (sp?, the guy who is on the golf channel), James Lofton and Ron Meyer, if I remember correctly. They had a ticker running during the show that listed every stat for every player. Plus good insight, especially from Meyer.