Arizona is going to be PISSED OFF going into this Bills game!!

Steely Dan

When the trip to Arizona is taken into account I think it is harder than Jerksonville. This team is not as bad as everyone thinks. I believe they could be a sleeping tiger. ;)

I definitely don't think they're bad. But ya know...

The early line on the game is Bills (+1), so that's how Vegas sees it.

We were +6 @Jax.

Vegas >>>>>>>>>> everyone else.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
When the trip to Arizona is taken into account I think it is harder than Jerksonville. This team is not as bad as everyone thinks. I believe they could be a sleeping tiger. :lol:

The trip, the heat, dry or not its hot, against a team trying to stay a top the division and prevent a losing record.

Yes, another tough challenge

Luckily, the 12th man is very young and inexperienced in Arizona ;)

When the trip to Arizona is taken into account I think it is harder than Jerksonville. This team is not as bad as everyone thinks. I believe they could be a sleeping tiger. ;)

I disagree. Jacksonville is a far more complete team than Arizona, imho. One game doesn't tell it all but I watched Arizona today against the Jets, and they hardly looked like world beaters.

I'll give them credit on this though, when Warner's got time, he can air it out. But if he's pressured, it can get ugly quick.

Arizona does play well at home so it won't be an easy game (how many are in the regular season?) but I think Jacksonville was just as tough of a challenge.

And if Boldin is out, that significantly helps us out considering how much of a threat he can be.

I disagree. Jacksonville is a far more complete team than Arizona, imho. One game doesn't tell it all but I watched Arizona today against the Jets, and they hardly looked like world beaters.

I'll give them credit on this though, when Warner's got time, he can air it out. But if he's pressured, it can get ugly quick.

Arizona does play well at home so it won't be an easy game (how many are in the regular season?) but I think Jacksonville was just as tough of a challenge.

And if Boldin is out, that significantly helps us out considering how much of a threat he can be.

Jerksonville's O line was missing three starters.

Why would Arizona be pissed off when their D played like crap and Warner fumbled/picked the game away from them? Sure, the Jets showed no class in going for the TD and two point conversion late, but I think they Cards should be more shell-shocked at home badly they were steam rolled by a mediocre Jets team.

Yes, this will be a tough game for the Bills, but as they shown the last two weeks, each game can be tough. Heavy pressure on Warner is going to be the key for us in winning this game...that and establishing the run.

Enough said. As for Boldin, I hope he is going to be okay, but not in time to play this week. Without Boldin their air attack becomes very one dimensional and they have no running game. Buffalo's potential to be 5-0 at the bye is good, but we need to really show up for all four quarters next week. The Cardinals have a solid pass rush and our O-Line is going to have be really solid in both phases of the game.

Bullseye,i wish Boldin a speedy,(but not so speedy he can go next week)recovery.

I can't help it. This team has something to prove to me so far. The team has yet to face a great team in the league. Teams coming off a humiliating loss are usually tough to beat.

You're right it is a great win and I'm happy about it but I really want this team 5-0 going into the Bye week. :thumbdown:

Which teams do you consider great?

Keep in mind that each team we beat has a loss to the Bills. We can only play our schedule. Nobody was questioning the Pats* wins last year when they beat the snot out of the division. A weak division. A win is a win. I dont care if its by 1 point or 50. It's still a win. Relish it!!!

Arizona is going to be PISSED OFF going into this Bills game!! After being embarrassed by the Jests they have something to prove.

Don't be outrageous - even if you do have a Steely Dan t-shirt! :wallbash:

We are not talking about some giant mythological Phoenix rising from the ashes here - we're talking about little red songbirds. Little, red, annoying, chirping, bug-and-seed-eating songbirds. No match for our majestic beasts...

BuffTown's Superbowl-bound Bills 27

Arizona Little Red Song-Singing Bug-Eating Grosbeaks 10

Apparently no problem getting tickets, if you want to see the carnage..

Link

19 and 0 baby!!! :w00t:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

I actually expect the Bills to lose this game. The Bills have a number of weaknesses, and they aren't going to win more than 12 games (I expect 10-6 or maybe 11-5). In other words, they're going to lose some, and Arizona is good enough that they're going to be an over-.500 team at home. If the Bills are 4-1 going into the bye, however, and that one loss is against an NFC team, I'll be happy. The bigger game by far is against the Chargers (another game I suspect they might lose), who the Bills will be competing with for a playoff spot. If they win that one, it'll be huge. If they lose and the Bills end up 4-2, it's not the end of the world. They'll just need to go 6-4 the rest of the way.

The larger point is that the Bills are going to struggle at points. Their offensive line struggles at run blocking, and they're relatively poor at tackling. The Bills were dominated for the majority of the game yesterday, and I'm shocked they won so easily.

The larger point is that the Bills are going to struggle at points. Their offensive line struggles at run blocking, and they're relatively poor at tackling. The Bills were dominated for the majority of the game yesterday, and I'm shocked they won so easily.

Goes to show how poor a team the Rams are. Once the Bills got it together they had it in hand pretty easily.

I do agree that this Arizona game could be trouble. Unlike the last few teams we've faced, Arizona has the offensive weapons to put a lot of points on the board if the Bills have a slow start. If the Bills can perform at fourth quarter level early in the game, Arizona will be outmatched, but I think this team needs to learn that they can't just turn it on late and expect to pull out every game. A big early lead for Arizona could really cause problems.

IMO, this is going to be the hardest game of the year so far for the Bills.

*Give some prayers to Anquan Boldin. May he get well soon. :w00t:

The Bills pass defense had better get ready for an aerial assault. Warner is going to be winging it all over the place. I think the Bills will be up to the task and win it.

The Bills pass defense had better get ready for an aerial assault. Warner is going to be winging it all over the place. I think the Bills will be up to the task and win it.

Contrarily, I think the Cards are going to come out and try to establish the run to limit Warner's mistakes and get him going. If we shut down James, then Warner starts throwing, but not before - IMO.

I actually expect the Bills to lose this game. The Bills have a number of weaknesses, and they aren't going to win more than 12 games (I expect 10-6 or maybe 11-5). In other words, they're going to lose some, and Arizona is good enough that they're going to be an over-.500 team at home. If the Bills are 4-1 going into the bye, however, and that one loss is against an NFC team, I'll be happy. The bigger game by far is against the Chargers (another game I suspect they might lose), who the Bills will be competing with for a playoff spot. If they win that one, it'll be huge. If they lose and the Bills end up 4-2, it's not the end of the world. They'll just need to go 6-4 the rest of the way.

The offensive line, and Fowler and Peters in particular, had better start doing a better job than they did for the majority of the game against Saint Louis. I think the Bills pass defense is up to the task against Warner. But when Arizona watches the tape of the Rams game, they should know enough to blitz against a VERY suspect Bills offensive line.

Good point about losing to an NFC team.

One thing I've noticed in Trent's press conferences after the past two games: He keeps saying that defenses are doing things that he hadn't seen before on tape, and wasn't expecting. Obviously, with only 2 or 3 games of tape on teams, there will be plenty of things that teams throw out which they haven't done in the past. I don't expect that to change, especially with D coordinators finally getting tape on Edwards to figure out ways to stop him and the Bills offense.

Edwards, the O and the coaching staff have done a great job so far at figuring out what opposing Ds are throwing at them and how they can fix it. I'm guessing Arizona is going to be no different

Warner also throws INTs and Fumbles the ball. That is what keeps Arizona's opponents in the game. If the Bills do play it closely, they will have their opportunities. Actually, there will be lot of pressure on the Cards after their fiasco against the Jets.