Why does Solomon Wolcots have a job?

todd

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He provides more genuine insight than any other commentator on any other network that carries the NFL.

Bar none.

Just because he doesn't sound like you doesn't mean he can't speak.

Frankly, I think he's pretty damned eloquent for a former NFL player.

He provides more genuine insight than any other commentator on any other network that carries the NFL.

Bar none.

+1

he sounds a little funny on some words, so do ditka, jimmy johnson, bradshaw all the time, and even jim kelly.

solomon very rarely misses things, like the fumble on the looker hit that the refs missed (!) he caught. and he provides analysis of coverages, lineplay, and routs.

compare that to fouts, who sounds smart speaking, but misses everything and even gets down and distance wrong, and you can see why i'll take wiltcots anytime.

Bar none.

I know what you mean, it's must be really frussrating for him to have people not beweeve in him.

+1

he sounds a little funny on some words, so do ditka, jimmy johnson, bradshaw all the time, and even jim kelly.

solomon very rarely misses things, like the fumble on the looker hit that the refs missed (!) he caught. and he provides analysis of coverages, lineplay, and routs.

compare that to fouts, who sounds smart speaking, but misses everything and even gets down and distance wrong, and you can see why i'll take wiltcots anytime.

Jim Kelly sounds like William F. Buckley.

I know what you mean, it's must be really frussrating for him to have people not beweeve in him.

I get the sense he's smart enough not to care.

+1

Dicka and Kelly both sound like Pixburghers.

Wilcots is a Southerner and sounds like Bradshaw except smarter.

And they all probably think Buffalonians sound like stupid Canadians.

So let's keep crying about an excellent colorman in Wilcots and with any luck they'll replace him with some moronic pinhead like Collinsworth because he taalks leek yu. :sick:

And that's not a shot at you Colin, that's a royal "yu" intended for the other amazingly mellifluous orators populating this thread.

Before Solomon Wilcott's commentary today, I had no idea what a 7 route was.

His elocution sucks, but I like his insights.

4 real.

compare him to oberman, who speaks well but if he ever finds himself withing 30 feet of me will find a size 13.5 allen edmonds in his face and ass.

He's also pretty upbeat if that's your thing. No problem for me.

Wolcot's OK and his coverage today was above average. Other people have been mentioned in this post whose verbal communication skills are much worse. Someone who has not been mentioned is Shannon Sharpe. I cannot understand half the things he says and he talks like he has a co@% in his mouth.

4 real.

compare him to oberman, who speaks well but if he ever finds himself withing 30 feet of me will find a size 13.5 allen edmonds in his face and ass.

Solomon did a great job breaking down what Hardy was doing wrong on his dropped passes. Really pointed out how his inexperience was hurting him.

He's good in my books. Better than that moron FOUTS.