McFaddens in NYC

BillsNYC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I was at a sports bar watching it in the outskirts of Richmond, VA, and was surprised at the number of people there for the bills game. I was in the corner, watching it on a tv with no sound, and whenever the bills scored/made a big play i'd hear a good number of people clapping, sounded like at least a dozen!

Nice! I was at a sports bar watching it in the outskirts of Richmond, VA, and was surprised at the number of people there for the bills game. I was in the corner, watching it on a tv with no sound, and whenever the bills scored/made a big play i'd hear a good number of people clapping, sounded like at least a dozen!

It is a very surreal experience to watch a Buffalo sporting event outside of Buffalo but surrounded by Buffalo fans.

Surreal but awesome.

haha awesome! had a similar experience with the bills backers ATL yesterday. we had about 50-100 people in the bar and while not so packed together as McFadden's, we were definitely standing on tables and jumping on each other, as well as a foundation shaking "3 AND 0! 3 AND 0! 3 AND 0!" chant

Just saw this on youtube, game winning kick with NYCBBB at McFadden's in Manhattan yesterday.

We've been on the crap end of those kind of kicks for so long and given the improbable fourth quarter comeback, I can understand the earth rumbling response. That clip was awesome, thanks.

We've been on the crap end of those kind of kicks for so long and given the improbable fourth quarter comeback, I can understand the earth rumbling response. That clip was awesome, thanks.

Thats what was so weird for me, I really NEVER doubted we were winning that game, even after the TD and old fool Criqui saying thats game!!!

Different team this year

I'm from NYC, and McFaddens is the only place I go to watch the games. I was at both Seattle and Oakland games but I watched the Jags game there. There were so many people at McFaddens, I would say roughly 250, that they had people, which they do on occasion, at Senor Swanky's next door with another 200 or more people. Awesome atmosphere. GO BILLS!!!!!

Can you say Denver last year?

Very, Very Cool!

BTW, does anyone find it ironic it's named McFadden's?

The 710 Club in Pacific Beach, home to the SD Bills Backers was unreal also. We had about 75 people going crazy screaming "the Shout Song" If your ever out in beautiful San Diego come on down and join the fun. As our motto says "win or loose we're only 10 feet from the ocean"

GO BILLS

It was always big. Just never had a place(s) big enough to accommodate everyone.

The once and only time I was there was 2006 (or maybe it was 2005) with Babyrock - when I met up with you and Phil and Matt. Quite the experience! :rolleyes:

We made the "photos of the year" album.