It is out now. Cassel cannot throw a deep ball, so there is no reason

LaDairis

Title should read "to defend it" at the end...

Well, it was first obvious last week when Randy Moss kept breaking off routes as if he knew Cassel wouldn't look at him. Or perhaps the Fins had some high school film of Cassel, since that is the only film of him ever starting.

Regardless, a home loss like that to the hated Fins is naturally going to trigger some soul searching, especially with a BYE week to make it that much more painful.

Another late Third Rounder from the West Coast could be about to start in the AFCE.

Just when you thought it was safe to roam and eat grass...

and on top of that, cassel deserves to be benched for letting ronnie brown run wild all day.

oh.

I hate to say this, but ya gotta hand it to Ricky Williams. Brown had a long TD run where he took the direct snap and ran what looked like an option play. The stoner came around from left to right, they faked the handoff to Williams, Brown takes off, breaks through the right side of the line, gets into the secondary, and is hauling ass toward the end zone. Vrabel was essentially the only person still giving chase. After faking the handoff, Willams came around the corner, saw that Brown broke loose, went flying down the field and put a great block on Vrabel. Pretty impressive.

Im sitting here wondering when we will finally see the REAL Randy Moss.......I say another loss with him making zero plays in the game.....

Yesterday he was 4 rec for 27 yards, the longest reception was 7 yards. That's very Randy Moss-like...like he was with the Raiders, anyway. He should be blowing a gasket any time now. He has already quit on the field.

Bad moon!

I hate to say this, but ya gotta hand it to Ricky Williams. Brown had a long TD run where he took the direct snap and ran what looked like an option play. The stoner came around from left to right, they faked the handoff to Williams, Brown takes off, breaks through the right side of the line, gets into the secondary, and is hauling ass toward the end zone. Vrabel was essentially the only person still giving chase. After faking the handoff, Willams came around the corner, saw that Brown broke loose, went flying down the field and put a great block on Vrabel. Pretty impressive.

It looked like Vrabel was pissed off by the hit, but the camera cut away. Anyone catch Vrabel's reaction?

Im sitting here wondering when we will finally see the REAL Randy Moss.......I say another loss with him making zero plays in the game.....

There was one play on a slant where the ball looked perfect by Cassel. Moss made a half heart ed try for it. Maybe it was only a 1/4 effort. He obviously didn't want to get hit. This guys a football player? I was watching a bit of the Arizona game yesterday with Fitz and Boldin. Now those guys are receivers! Even little Josh Reed puts his heart into it out there and he's a nobody really by NFL standards.

Friends of mine around Miami keep telling me how weird it is that Williams is playing like a man who actually loves football this year. We came into camp in the best shape of his life, he played great during the pre-season and saved his job when everyone wrote him in as a definite camp cut and now he's going out every week and playing hard, making blocks and breaking tackles.

Must have found some new weed out there that inspires you or something....wonder if I can get some....

:flirt:

The pats need to trade for justin geisinger and Eric king. Those 2 will lead them to 10 more super bowls.

To anyone who watched the second half of the Titans-Texans game, Eric King was outstanding replacing Harper, deflecting a sure TD and making two tackles for loss.

But then, one would have to understand football to notice that...

There was one play on a slant where the ball looked perfect by Cassel. Moss made a half heart ed try for it. Maybe it was only a 1/4 effort. He obviously didn't want to get hit. This guys a football player? I was watching a bit of the Arizona game yesterday with Fitz and Boldin. Now those guys are receivers! Even little Josh Reed puts his heart into it out there and he's a nobody really by NFL standards.

Moss doesn't like the quick slants because he gets hit on those. He likes the deep ball where he goes untouched. Cassel cannot throw that pass.

Moss is likely to push for O'Connell, who can throw the deep ball... even on the run.

Yesterday he was 4 rec for 27 yards, the longest reception was 7 yards. That's very Randy Moss-like...like he was with the Raiders, anyway. He should be blowing a gasket any time now. He has already quit on the field.

Bad moon!

The one word not associated with Randy Moss is character. Definitely not the person you want in the fox hole with you.

And people say that pot doesn't make you a better athlete.... :rolleyes:

Look at Randy Moss too!

NFL steroid problem, move over... :)

The one word not associated with Randy Moss is character. Definitely not the person you want in the fox hole with you.

Moss has always been one bad game away from a meltdown. When he was catching 20+ touchdowns everything was fine, as soon as his meal ticket was lost, Randy headed for the time clock to punch out.

To anyone who watched the second half of the Titans-Texans game, Eric King was outstanding replacing Harper, deflecting a sure TD and making two tackles for loss.

But then, one would have to understand football to notice that...

Wow. king deflected a pass. Congrats. Its been a long time coming, because his last pass defensed was back in 2005. 1 pass deflection every 3 years. Canton, make room for Eric King!

As for geisinger, he's just so good that he was inactive...again.