Young Bills fan needs our votes

AlbanyBill

Derek Andrews, 7,

"Despite a condition that weakens his muscles, Derek still made his baseball league's All-Star team, a hockey select team, and was the leading scorer on his soccer team. After winning a local bank's essay contest, Derek used his prize money to put on a magic show at the children's hospital, help organize a book drive for a Buffalo school, and buy supplies for elephants at The Buffalo Zoo. "

http://sikids.com/sportskid/

Cast your vote for our Bills fan!

It doesn't say he is a Bills' fan. Maybe he just lives in Buffalo and roots for the Dolphins, the little bastard. Nina is from Lake placid and she is real cute.

:thumbsup:

Joking.

I voted for Derek from all my browsers. He is #1, right now.

It doesn't say he is a Bills' fan. Maybe he just lives in Buffalo and roots for the Dolphins, the little bastard. Nina is from Lake placid and she is real cute.

:thumbsup:

Joking.

I voted for Derek from all my browsers. He is #1, right now.

Just and FYI, Chris Brown says he's a Bills fan...

"BILLS FAN NEEDS YOUR VOTE FOR SI KID OF THE YEAR: Derek Andrews (who is almost 8 years old) is a big Bills fan and is one of the 10 finalists (out of 5,500 nationwide) for the Sports Illustrated Kid of the Year contest. "

But for real, we can't let that punk kid from Florida win. He probably is a dolphins fan

Just and FYI, Chris Brown says he's a Bills fan...

"BILLS FAN NEEDS YOUR VOTE FOR SI KID OF THE YEAR: Derek Andrews (who is almost 8 years old) is a big Bills fan and is one of the 10 finalists (out of 5,500 nationwide) for the Sports Illustrated Kid of the Year contest. "

But for real, we can't let that punk kid from Florida win. He probably is a dolphins fan

Cool. i was just joking, as you know, but it is good to know.