Lane Kiffin to Syracuse?

The Dean

Greg Robinson's potential replacement as SU football coach?

That would be a major upgrade after "coaching" the Faders:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/67376

I know it's a rumor site but #1 Robinson hasn't been fired yet. #2 I'm sure if they do fire him, I hope they do, they haven't made any decisions on his replacement.

on the plus side, at least he HAS some head coaching expierience, unlike robinson (what a horrible decision he was). on the downside, he is the current coach for the god awful raiders. personally, i'd like to see larry coker at the cuse.. hopefully he'd bring in some thugs. That would fill up the old carrier dome.

As long as Kiffin is in Buffalo, maybe they should just make it official on Sunday.

:pirate:

When the Raiders get demolished Sunday, Al Davis can fire Kiffin in the locker room. Then he can just stay behind and grab the Greyhound to Salt City.

PTR

He can catch a ride back to the Cuse with me.

Actually, PTR, are you driving out this week? I may want to car pool if you are.

It's still a long shot IMO.

It may be a rumor, but I don't see why it is far fetched? He's a young guy with some significant experience & looking to make a name for himself. SU is obviously in shambles but still a major program. IMO it's pretty much the exact type of situation where there might be some mutual interest. I don't think they have to settle for a DII guy and it's not like they're going to land Bill Cowher or somebody.

Greg Robinson's potential replacement as SU football coach?

That would be a major upgrade after "coaching" the Faders:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/67376

I dont know, have you seen Syracuse play lately Dean, they are god awfull. Just maybe, besides probably Florida International, the worst team in D-1 College football.

I dont know, have you seen Syracuse play lately Dean, they are god awfull. Just maybe, besides probably Florida International, the worst team in D-1 College football.

Yes, they are pretty damn bad, it seems. But, I think that any job for Kiffin, where he is appreciated and allowed to do his job with minimal interference from a psychotic rotting corpse, is an improvement.