Lousy homecoming

Hey guys....

Hey idiot...You must be one of those really cool guys who stalks opposing teams' message boards and makes irrational claims just to get people aggravated. I hope I can be like you one day, really awesome and all. Why don't you entertain us for a moment and tell us one REAL reason the Raiders could possibly beat the Bills? Something actually football related, please.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what disturbs me the most about Silver and Black is his lack of things to do. I posted something around 5 hours ago, went out for drinks, had dinner, watched TV, and now checked the internet. And here this fool has been posting messages for hours on end. Get a life dude. Your in California, go outside and enjoy yourself.

what if i wasnt in california? what if i was a Bills fan? what if i was one of you???

what if i was......"russell"???????????????

what disturbs me the most about Silver and Black is his lack of things to do. I posted something around 5 hours ago, went out for drinks, had dinner, watched TV, and now checked the internet. And here this fool has been posting messages for hours on end. Get a life dude. Your in California, go outside and enjoy yourself.

Enjoy yourself? Where?? In freakin El Cerrito??? Richmond????

WTF you think Marshawn Lynch moved his entire family out of that lousy cesspool called Oakland?

Enjoy yourself? Where?? In freakin El Cerrito??? Richmond????

WTF you think Marshawn Lynch moved his entire family out of that lousy cesspool called Oakland?

Ah, Richmond. The murder capital of the Bay area. A city so bad that they moved all the city offices out of downtown. I did a job in the "good" part of the city a few weeks ago and the apartment complex I was at had security guards patrolling in the afternoon. I made sure I was done by 5 PM.

I had to, I hope you understand....There was no passion like we should have before a game!!! Lets not take this team for granted! We're 2-0 and I don't want us getting lazy!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

I just read this WHOLE thing while at work.......... thanks alot!!!!!!!

That....was.......awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys really thought the Raiders fan base would have a TROLL?? ???? suckers............

I had to, I hope you understand....There was no passion like we should have before a game!!! Lets not take this team for granted! We're 2-0 and I don't want us getting lazy!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

WTF is your avatar? It looks as gay as the Raiders.

In all fairness to Raider fans, you really have to appreciate a team owned by a guy who has simply accepted the fact that he's batshiit looney and wanders around aimlessly undermining his coaches while wearing footie pajamas.

Yep he is crazy. But Davis has one of my all time favorite quotes. On the hiring of Art Shell. We did not hire Art Shell because he is black. We hired him because he is Silver and Black. Love that quote..

In all fairness to Raider fans, you really have to appreciate a team owned by a guy who has simply accepted the fact that he's batshiit looney and wanders around aimlessly undermining his coaches while wearing footie pajamas.

:pirate::pirate::death: No stop that is to funny. The Raidas and al Davis bring comedy to the NFL

How do you feel about having a raving freaking lunatic own your beloved team? He has taken any intimidation factor that used to be a hallmark of Da Raiders and made it into more like Duh Raiders.

Dude looks like death warmed over :pirate:

deathof an old lady weraoing granny glasses warmed over. he looks like teh crypt keeper's wife

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

How's it goin' Raiduh troll? I have to ask you, are you seriously coming here trying to talk trash about your team? lol! The only question you have to ask yourself is " are the raiduhs going to be beat by only 20 points or could it reach as much as 30?" READ MY LIPS: Your team will be embarassed this sunday, and you'll be unheard from on this board on Monday (just like the Seahags and Jerrksonville trolls before you) Peace. :pirate:

QUOTE (nemhoff @ Sep 17 2008, 06:05 PM) *

How do you feel about having a raving freaking lunatic own your beloved team? He has taken any intimidation factor that used to be a hallmark of Da Raiders and made it into more like Duh Raiders.

Dude looks like death warmed over :pirate:

Too True!!

If being a moron forces someone to stop posting in this thread, you should have been stopped after post #1.

:death::rolleyes::lol::pirate: