Upcoming Week's Jack-in-the-Box Play

Whites Bay

Two weeks ago I almost fell out of my seat with the fake field goal/touchdown to Denney.

This past week I was 100% certain that Fewell would call the blindside CB blitz with The Sheik, and I was dead-on.

This coming week against the Raiders....well, here's my guess:

Reverse to Parrish. Follows a Hardy block (if Hardy plays, otherwise it'll be an Evans block) and picks up at least 20. They pulled that one out of the hat a couple of times last year, and it's usually a success.

What gimmickery do you think Fewell or Schonert will pull on Sunday?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A D-lineman ends up with an INT. They will be stunting and blitzing up the middle early on, then drop guys into zone, which should work against Oakland.

I could see alot of zone blitzing this week, anything to confuse JaMarcus.

I think he will be a good QB in this league, he has impresssed me with his arm and athletic ability but its not even close to where it needs to be

Two weeks ago I almost fell out of my seat with the fake field goal/touchdown to Denney.

This past week I was 100% certain that Fewell would call the blindside CB blitz with The Sheik, and I was dead-on.

Reverse to Parrish. Follows a Hardy block (if Hardy plays, otherwise it'll be an Evans block) and picks up at least 20. They pulled that one out of the hat a couple of times last year, and it's usually a success.

They'd be better off doing it behind Josh, He's a much better blocker then any other WR we have.

Do you mean EXOTIC play? Don't want to get some of the members here all hot and bothered.