Upcoming Week's Jack-in-the-Box Play

Whites Bay

Now that he's changed it from Erotic to Unorthodox, what in God's name are we going to post about?

I know!

We're playing against the friggin' Raiders, so I expect a real hum-dinger when it comes to the weekly unorthodox play- absolutely LOVE the idea of Marshawn throwing a pass, though!

ENOUGH!!! ENOUGH!!! ENOUGH!!!

Okay! I promise. I'll never NEVER use the word "exotic" on this fuggin' board again! Jesus fuggin' christ. I wrote the goddamn post this morning in Berlin at about 2:00 in the morning your time (EDT), and came back from work and Jesus friggin' christ look what you goddamn inbred goobers did to my post! SCHIT! It's not like I start a lot of posts!

It's fuggin' "Unorthodox". Not "exotic". Not "erotic". Not "sadomasochistic". Not "animal husbandry".

Sheesh. It's like I left the building and the goddamn inmates took over the asylum.

Jesus.

Okay! I promise. I'll never NEVER use the word "exotic" on this fuggin' board again! Jesus fuggin' christ. I wrote the goddamn post this morning in Berlin at about 2:00 in the morning your time (EDT), and came back from work and Jesus friggin' christ look what you goddamn inbred goobers did to my post! SCHIT! It's not like I start a lot of posts!

It's fuggin' "Unorthodox". Not "exotic". Not "erotic". Not "sadomasochistic". Not "animal husbandry".

Sheesh. It's like I left the building and the goddamn inmates took over the asylum.

Jesus.

I don't know if an Unorthodox post from Berlin is kosher. Anyone?

Jesus fuggin' christ. Goddamn kids. Guess you found the "Animal Husbandry" comment amusing, did you? Try it for a living. On the receiving end.

Try thinking "outside-the-box", fer chrissakes. What fuggin' play do you think the Bills are going to call that is going to cause you to drop yer beer in yer lap.

Jesus.

Methinks someone is having a little fun at your expense.

methinks?