Who is our toughest player?

scribo

I don't think there is any doubt:

He lost his helmet in the game Sunday but didn't stop until the play was over. For that, he got three stitches and his eye started to swell shut. But he returned to the game and finished with the second most tackles on the team.

After the game, he had given so much of himself on the field, he needed five bags of IV fluid.

Weeks ago, he put his name on the line to fire up and challenge his teammates when he guaranteed a trip to the postseason for our beloved Bills.

Donte Whitner is my favorite current Buffalo Bil,l and he is, for my money, the toughest player we've had on this team in quite a while.

He lost his helmet in the game Sunday but didn't stop until the play was over. For that, he got three stitches and his eye started to swell shut. But he returned to the game and finished with the second most tackles on the team.

After the game, he had given so much of himself on the field, he needed five bags of IV fluid.

Weeks ago, he put his name on the line to fire up and challenge his teammates when he guaranteed a trip to the postseason for our beloved Bills.

Donte Whitner is my favorite current Buffalo Bil,l and he is, for my money, the toughest player we've had on this team in quite a while.

I think there are a lot of very tough players on this team. But, if forced to pick one, Donte would be it.

This is the first I've heard of the head injury, though I remember the play where his helmet popped off and was impressed to see him go (head first) for the tackle anyways.

Did he miss any action on Sunday while they were stitching him up?