Father hits daughters naked boyfriend with metal pipe

kegtapr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How ironic; the boyfriend was laying pipe, and he ended up getting laid out by a pipe.

:nana::lol::nana:

Defense: "I walked in and thought he was raping my daughter." All this guy needs is one guy who has a daughter on the jury and it will be a hung jury and that's if anyone at all votes guilty. He doesn't even need representation he could do it himself. All he has to do is approach the jury and say: "What the hell would you have done?!"

I agree get the dude on statutory. I'm sure that's coming very soon.

Where does it give the ages of the kids?

Very important. Assuming they were over the age of consent, and there was no force being applied to either, the father is simply an !@#$ and deserves whatever punishment he gets.

If they were both underage, but of similar age (and assuming this was all consensual), laying the boy out with a pipe is still not the appropriate response.

Let me ask some of the neanderthals here, this: If the mother of the boy found the same couple in her house, would you think it was OK for her to bash the girl with a pipe?

You catch your kid (girl or boy) having consensual intimacy with another person, I suggest your #1 responsibility is to deal with YOUR KID.

Now, I am assuming the girl was with him, and let him in the house. But, it was never mentioned if the girl was even in the room (or the house). If the kid was in the girl's room, by himself, and the girl was nowhere around, then I think he could be treated as a trespasser and dealt with appropriately. Smashing him with a pipe wouldn't be my response, but I might think that it was reasonable, given those circumstances.

http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/3538582/

Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

Posted: Sep. 12, 2008

DELTONA, Fla. — An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed

Standing on her bed? That's kind of odd. If you catch them in the act, kick his ass the hell out of the house, but don't hit him with a pipe. Though, seeing him *standing* on the bed might look like aggression.

Very important. Assuming they were over the age of consent, and there was no force being applied to either, the father is simply an !@#$ and deserves whatever punishment he gets.

If they were both underage, but of similar age (and assuming this was all consensual), laying the boy out with a pipe is still not the appropriate response.

Let me ask some of the neanderthals here, this: If the mother of the boy found the same couple in her house, would you think it was OK for her to bash the girl with a pipe?

You catch your kid (girl or boy) having consensual intimacy with another person, I suggest your #1 responsibility is to deal with YOUR KID.

Now, I am assuming the girl was with him, and let him in the house. But, it was never mentioned if the girl was even in the room (or the house). If the kid was in the girl's room, by himself, and the girl was nowhere around, then I think he could be treated as a trespasser and dealt with appropriately. Smashing him with a pipe wouldn't be my response, but I might think that it was reasonable, given those circumstances.

Disagree.

I disagree with you -- Dean is 100% right. Any other response is pure emotion and not logic. There's a reason the dad was arrested and the boy was not.

:wallbash: QFT

As much as the boy probably should have known better, the dad is still responsible as he was a teen before and should understand just a bit

:thumbsup: