Has anyone gone back to the disrespectful Seahawks board?

BuffaloBlood

Last week we talked about how direspectful all of the Seahawk fans on the one message board were by posing pics of Kevin Evertt face down and making Tim Russert jokes. I'm just wondering if anyone has a link or has gone back to the board to see the reaction after the whippin they got on Sunday?

Last week we talked about how direspectful all of the Seahawk fans on the one message board were by posing pics of Kevin Evertt face down and making Tim Russert jokes. I'm just wondering if anyone has a link or has gone back to the board to see the reaction after the whippin they got on Sunday?

I'm all for constantly lowering the bar but those guys dug a 3 mile hole and shitt the bar into it.

The Everett pics were just horrible.

Not that I'm advocating anything... but here you go

Just don't bring 'em back here. We're done with Seattle until our Bills beat the snot out of them for the third time in a row, four years from now.

Huh. Isn't this like handing a kid some matches and firecrackers and telling them not to light them? :pirate:

I went back on after the game and I was immediately banned.

Every time they posted something bad about Buffalo, or any of the aforementioned subjects, I just pasted the same response after every post that went something like this:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... YOU JUST GOT BLOWNOUT. BLOWOUT. BLOWOUT"

I dunno, something like that. Anyway, it must have annoyed the crap out of them, because one time I went to post it and found out I got banned.

Screw them, I think its hilarious. First, the post all that crap on there, the next thing they know Bills fans from all over are signing up to show them up. Then we beat the hell out of them on the field, and they still can't get rid of us, so they had to ban.

I love Bills fans.

Huh. Isn't this like handing a kid some matches and firecrackers and telling them not to light them? :pirate:

Not exactly. I'm just saying I don't want to know what the kids blow up with those firecrackers ...

... unless it's really funny. :huh:

Well.....show Kurt Cobain's blown up head. Show the dirty piggies that live out in Seattle who commit suicide in record numbers cause the sun comes out 5 days out of the year. Talk about their NBA team that left for...............Oklahoma City of all f****** places! :pirate:

Who cares about a bunch of coffee IV drip having, granola-eating, pansya$$ communists. To hell with Seattle, the only thing that came from there is overcast. Bill Gates, WindowsVistaThis........go take a leap off the Space Needle and take the Seahag fan base with you. Smelly, damp, depressing POS community.

:huh:

I live in Seattle. The guys in my office were running their mouth about how the Seahawks were gonna walk all over the Bills. Come monday, suddenly no one cares about football anymore. Bunch of fair weather nancys.

One dude tried to get cocky and tell me the Bills suck because they lost 4 SB's straight. My response, "Just what the hell has the city of Seattle ever won?" He started mentioning the Sonics and I had to correct him, "don't you mean the Oklahoma City Thunder?"

I love it!!

Those have to be pre-teens posting on that board -- I've never heard any adult with 1/2 a brain respond to every comment with "you're gay." That Seahawk94 or whatever has some serious homoeroticism issues.

In any case, who cares? We won't see or hear anything about that team for another four years.

Those have to be pre-teens posting on that board -- I've never heard any adult with 1/2 a brain respond to every comment with "you're gay." That Seahawk94 or whatever has some serious homoeroticism issues.

In any case, who cares? We won't see or hear anything about that team for another four years.

:pirate: you're gay :huh:

i tried my best to be nice, but... actually i didn't try at all and was just horrible to them.

fun!

I don't know if you saw when I replied to you in another thread, but your posts over there were fuggin hilarious, and I could not stop laughing.

I think my personal favorite was, "Do men with unsodomized a$$holes even think about living in Seattle?"

:huh: :huh: :):pirate:

That board was too funny. They have one thread titled "Why is everyone jumping off the bandwagon already?" It is really funny to watch fanbases of teams that have been historically bad (but good recently) react to losing. 12th Man my......you get the picture. These fan bases just can't handle their teams when they look bad. On another note, I also saw a board where one "civilized" seahawks poster congratulated the bills on the win and apolgized for his compatriots poor behavior, ei tim russert and kevin everett jokes and pictures. He was mercilessly abused and attacked by at least 15 prebescent seagull fans, including the supposed admin (the one with the gay hasselback holding the lombardi-----doesn't make any sense, i dunno). The imaginary Superbowl MVP went on to tell the nice guy that he was a crappy fairweather fan like the rest of seattle who drinks "lattes." HAHA. self-immolation by a fan base was too much and just plain hilarious.

Wow. There must be an age requiremnt over there. Ages 15 and under. That is some vulgar stuff. At least be tasteful.

Just mentally. Are you more sophisticated than a fifth grader?

Shut up Fag!

:thumbsup: you're gay :thumbsup:

You seem to protest too much. Wasn't there a thread entitled "The official Beerball is gay thread"?