SF Bay Area Bills Fans...

poejeters

I just recently found a bar in the Mission District that serves GREAT chicken wings!

Phoenix Bar & Restaurant

811 Valencia St

San Francisco, CA 94110

(415) 695-1811

Link

There are 7 TV's and they have NFL Sunday Ticket. I was told that the games on each TV are decided by consensus so if we can get some Bills fans to come, we could have the 50'' big screen to ourselves and enjoy the best wings I have had since moving to CA!

Let me know if anyone is interested.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently found a bar in the Mission District that serves GREAT chicken wings!

Phoenix Bar & Restaurant

811 Valencia St

San Francisco, CA 94110

(415) 695-1811

Link

There are 7 TV's and they have NFL Sunday Ticket. I was told that the games on each TV are decided by consensus so if we can get some Bills fans to come, we could have the 50'' big screen to ourselves and enjoy the best wings I have had since moving to CA!

Are you packing heat? Because the Mission District isn't that good of a neighborhood.

Are you packing heat? Because the Mission District isn't that good of a neighborhood.

The Mission is a fine neighborhood, particularly during the day, but even at night it's not that bad.

But, poe, you must be unaware that there is already a Bills Bar in SF already. The North Star, in North Beach has been SF's Bills bar since the early 1990's when The Senator and I started the tradition. Even though he and I have both left the area, it is still going strong. I was there for a game last year, and the place was packed with Bills' fans.

So, stop by The Star, and say hello to Ed behind the bar.

Oh, poe, the North Star has the Bills game on the big TV with sound, every Sunday. There is no need for a vote...it is simply SF's Buffalo Bills' bar.

Phoenix Bar & Restaurant

811 Valencia St

San Francisco, CA 94110

(415) 695-1811

Link

The North Star is the Bills bar in the city. What's your stake in the Phoenix, sir pimp-alot?

The Mission is a fine neighborhood, particularly during the day, but even at night it's not that bad.

But, poe, you must be unaware that there is already a Bills Bar in SF already. The North Star, in North Beach has been SF's Bills bar since the early 1990's when The Senator and I started the tradition. Even though he and I have both left the area, it is still going strong. I was there for a game last year, and the place was packed with Bills' fans.

Hey look a new guy!

Yes I'm new and I have been to the North Star... It's ok...

The neighborhood isn't THAT bad. You must all be from the 'burbs.

I will probably just go myself then and enjoy some wings. I just felt like sharing that's all.

No, that was my response to The Dean....not you. :pirate:

Yes I'm new and I have been to the North Star... It's ok...

The neighborhood isn't THAT bad. You must all be from the 'burbs.

I will probably just go myself then and enjoy some wings. I just felt like sharing that's all.

Nothing wrong with The Mission, or most other neighborhoods in Fog City. Plenty of places I really liked to drink, eat, and one of my favorite markets -

The Lucky Pork Store

But when it comes to watchin' Da Billsss, there is only one place in EssEff - The North Star Cafe - 1560 Powell @ Green Street, North Beach.

Period. Hic finis est.

Oh, poe, the North Star has the Bills game on the big TV with sound, every Sunday. There is no need for a vote...it is simply SF's Buffalo Bills' bar.

The Dean ? Your back ? When did they let you out of prison? Have you reported to your parole officer? It's OK, we let sex offenders register on this board. Just come clean.

I'm a huge Bills fan from the Central Coast and I've been looking for a good Bills Backers bar to check out and even meet other fans as into the Bills as I am. I might have to try the North Start sometime. Sounds great.

OK, I'll be there Sunday... Peters jersey (don't hate) and all.

Tell the bartender (Ed), that you're new in town and "The Dean" sent you. Unless, of course, you're an as$hole when you watch the game...then leave me out of it. :huh:

:pirate: