Brady has been placed on IR

KnightRider

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Compare how? Admitting that they were, or weren't dirty?

(I'm assuming not dirty.)

Question: Coach, after reviewing the play, do you think it was a dirty hit?

Belicheat: It doesn't really matter what I think, the officials officiate the game, I'm sure they'll handle it. We've always taught our players that it's their responsibility to hit the quarterback above the knees and below the shoulders, so (mumbles) deal with the Vince Wilfork play last year with Buffalo. It's not the same, but there's some similarities.

It is interesting I browed the pats board to see where they are mentally with the Brady thing.....

All these posts are popping up abut how they are now behind Matt Cassell and wont miss a beat.

I actually feel sorry for them....they have been so used to easy wins for so long that they are not ready for the road that is ahead of them.....that team is going to fall apart

This may sound callous, but I don't feel bad about Brady. Season ending injuries happen all the time in football, this time it happened to him, just because he is a name player doesn't make me feel sorry for him. An injury like Kevin Everett had last year that ends your career, yeah, I feel horrible for Everett. But Brady will be back next year. How many players are on the Bills IR this year or IR's around the league.

I would feel badly for ANY player who loses his season on opening day. I don't feel worse for Brady, but face it, it's like the NBA losing Kobe Bryant or the NHL losing Sid the Kid. The stars make the league great.

He should be switching allegiances, right...about...now.

<_<

yeah...he was grumpy this morning...mumbling something about being in a bad mood because "stupid people were glad Brady got injured"...wonder if he was reading the board...I just kept my glee hidden....I mean my pall...that was cast upon me.

As much as I have grown to loathe the Pats*, I feel badly for Brady. On a personal level, having your season taken away from you after so much preparation and anticipation must completely suck.

As for the rest of the Pats* and their bandwagon fans -- screw 'em.

I agree i got hurt the second day of practice my senior year and it sucked so much sitting on the sideline for weeks unable to play

O and !@#$ the fans cant wait to see how long til the stadium is empty

Question: Coach, after reviewing the play, do you think it was a dirty hit?

Belicheat: It doesn't really matter what I think, the officials officiate the game, I'm sure they'll handle it. We've always taught our players that it's their responsibility to hit the quarterback above the knees and below the shoulders, so (mumbles) deal with the Vince Wilfork play last year with Buffalo. It's not the same, but there's some similarities.

hmmm...thanks

It is interesting I browed the pats board to see where they are mentally with the Brady thing.....

All these posts are popping up abut how they are now behind Matt Cassell and wont miss a beat.

I actually feel sorry for them....they have been so used to easy wins for so long that they are not ready for the road that is ahead of them.....that team is going to fall apart

Matt Cassell turns into Brady 2.0....laugh now, cry later.

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 4:39 PM ET | Link

BRADY REACTION: A couple of Bills players and head coach Dick Jauron were asked how the season-ending injury to Tom Brady affects the state of the AFC East. Here were their responses.

Dick Jauron

“It’s unfortunate. He is a great football player, and if they’ve lost him then it’s a big loss. But they’ve lost a big star at that position once before and that’s where Tom Brady came from. I’m sure that they’ll keep playing because they are very good around him. He’s been a very special player and hopefully it’s not as serious as they’re talking about. You never want that to happen.”

Trent Edwards

“You never want to see that happen to a guy. I’m obviously one of the biggest Tom Brady fans. I’d say Tom Brady and Brett Favre are my two favorite quarterbacks and any time you have a chance to watch them live play or play against them, you want to do that. And unfortunately, it’s looking like, I don’t know what the reports are saying, that we’re not going to be playing against him this year. I would rather have him in there, honestly. I’d rather beat a team when they have all of their best players on the field at all times and I know the Patriots style, that they’re good at coming back from injury and I’m sure they’re still going to make a run at it, so I’m not sure it shifts it at all.”

Jabari Greer

“I think it always has been wide-open. I think that we’ve taken that approach that no matter who’s playing as we have an opportunity to win.”