Heitz

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm

the 3 drives we had a decent catch by lee, we score.

me thinks we need work, but 13 points in the first half with fewer drives (as the punt took one away) is an improvement, given rain and peters being out anyhow.

I think Pitts was wrong there... Edwards was looking around for the official so he would see he was signaling TO.

The official is usually looking at the QB to see if he'll call TO in that situation. Edwards should have immediately signalled it, and they could have put time back on the game clock.

Yes the official may be looking at the QB, but the QB still needs to find where the offical is.

So if they added two seconds, then they have 1st down at the 20 with 7 seconds to go. Do they chance running a play and something bad happning and no time for a FG, or do you still kick it, then have to kick off to Seattle with two seconds left?

The official is usually looking at the QB to see if he'll call TO in that situation. Edwards should have immediately signalled it, and they could have put time back on the game clock.

so we're up 20-7 on a playoff team, in horrid weather, and our defense reminds me of the 85 bears, lynch has about 60 yards, td and a few catches, AND our playcalling has been phenominal, yet we're still complaining about edwards? Folks, hasselbeck is a damn good QB and he's sucking pretty bad too. the weather is bad, but the bills aren't. this is a great team we've got here.

so we're up 20-7 on a playoff team, in horrid weather, and our defense reminds me of the 85 bears, lynch has about 60 yards, td and a few catches, AND our playcalling has been phenominal, yet we're still complaining about edwards? Folks, hasselbeck is a damn good QB and he's sucking pretty bad too. the weather is bad, but the bills aren't. this is a great team we've got here.

no making excuses for edwards, he's sucked so far this first half. we should be blowing the seachickens out of the water.

No way are they running another play anyway. All those passes took what the defense gave them, and it gave us the field goal.

I agree that it probably wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome, i.e. they probably wouldn't have run another play anyway. It was more the fact that he needed to look at the sidelines to know what to do.

Hasselback is 6 of 20 for 84 yards and 3 sacks....he made a nice throw to Burleson for a TD although Greer looked like he mistimed it or something because he should have at least broken it up...he was in his hip pocket....the play before that should have been the TD as Pozluszny blew a coverage and Burleson was wide open and let the ball bounce off his facemask...