Bills / Seahawlks Game Day Thread

Heitz

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what? Put 10 lbs on Youboty and he could be a dominating safety. The guy is just brutal as cover CB, but can be a great safety covering TEs or RBs. I don't know if there are better tacklers in the secondary than him.

our d line (and i suppose linebackers, but all they've done is run forward, haven't had a shot to show their skills so much) is just blasting these guys.

they have a hall of famer on the oline, and we are smashing them.

i also feel our o line given peters being out is doing well against a very game front 7.

akc and bill are right to stress big guys, but it's not like we don't have any.

our d line (and i suppose linebackers, but all they've done is run forward, haven't had a shot to show their skills so much) is just blasting these guys.

they have a hall of famer on the oline, and we are smashing them.

i also feel our o line given peters being out is doing well against a very game front 7.

akc and bill are right to stress big guys, but it's not like we don't have any.

Excellent points! :thumbsup:

Sorry but Edwards has been absolutely Brutal today :thumbsup:

You guys are so quick to judge - His % is better than Hasselbecks and we've had 5 or 6 drops that should have been caught, not including Marshawn's on that screen attempt. look at all the factors. And yes, rain does play a role, just as it likely has for the hawks. Has Edwards looked great today? No, but you don't look only to the QB for performance. It's a concert out there and there have been many flat notes by several members.

You guys are so quick to judge - His % is better than Hasselbecks and we've had 5 or 6 drops that should have been caught, not including Marshawn's on that screen attempt. look at all the factors. And yes, rain does play a role, just as it likely has for the hawks. Has Edwards looked great today? No, but you don't look only to the QB for performance. It's a concert out there and there have been many flat notes by several members.

hasselbeck has been running for his life all day, trent edwards has had all the time in the world.