Someone with DTV do me a favor

Beerball

Check your channel listings. Do you see channel 700 etc.? Mine appears to go from 699 to 720. NFL games have always been 700 and up and I swear I saw them a couple days ago. Right now I don't see anything and I'm a little nervous.

I just checked. All the games are there. The Bills game is on 710.

Check your channel listings. Do you see channel 700 etc.? Mine appears to go from 699 to 720. NFL games have always been 700 and up and I swear I saw them a couple days ago. Right now I don't see anything and I'm a little nervous.

Yeah Beerball, I've got all those channels listed. "Upcoming: Seahawks @ Bills" listed on 710.

What may have happened is that your channel guide did not include these channels. You can multiple different sets of channels which are customizable.

When NFL season is over, I delete the low 700 channels since they are not in use (and my guide will go from 699 to 750 where mlb starts).

If this ever happens again, usually you can just go to the menu and (depending on your receiver) change it to "all channels I get" or just "all channels" and your 700's will pop back up.

All set here in Georgetown, Indiana, about 20 mile from Louisville, KY. I use Dishnetwork primarily due to their multi tuner units, which give me the equivalent of two receivers for the price of one. Two receivers, four separate output. Both receivers HD. Two feeds are HD, and two are SD (for the kids). While checking DTV tonight as I only get the NFL Sunday ticket from DTV, I found I was receiving a few other channels that I don't believe I shouldn't be. IS DTV running a promo this weekend with their movie channels?

I've had the package for 9 seasons now, but this is my first with an HD set. The question I have is: do you have to purchase the SUPER FAN package to view the game in HD?

Thats a big yes, but call up and ask for customer retention and tell them you want it free or you will just go the bar to watch games, maybe they will give it to you for free

Thats a big yes, but call up and ask for customer retention and tell them you want it free or you will just go the bar to watch games, maybe they will give it to you for free

I did that last night and got it for FREE..also they gave me 10$ off the accnt for the next 6mos...not too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: