What a beautiful sight...

devldog131

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool, what was your MOS?

I was in from 96'-00', and got recalled from 02'-05'. I was orginally a 5811 (M.P.), first stationed in Okinawa, then twice at Quantico, VA. I went back to regular active duty in 05', and had to do a LAT move to 7212 (L.A.A.D. Gunner), and was stationed at Cherry Point, NC (hated my unit and Cherry Point). I got medically separated last June from multiple foot & ankle injuries. Now, I'm a civilian contractor working for the Marines, so I can't get away from them, lol.

Hey i'm an MP :thumbsup:

That's cool, what was your MOS?

I was in from 96'-00', and got recalled from 02'-05'. I was orginally a 5811 (M.P.), first stationed in Okinawa, then twice at Quantico, VA. I went back to regular active duty in 05', and had to do a LAT move to 7212 (L.A.A.D. Gunner), and was stationed at Cherry Point, NC (hated my unit and Cherry Point). I got medically separated last June from multiple foot & ankle injuries. Now, I'm a civilian contractor working for the Marines, so I can't get away from them, lol.

once a marine always a marine, people say im nuts when one of my biggest regrets was going to college and not the marines