Not-so-OT

I'm up in Western New York this weekend, but the usual smile on my face for being here is not there.

As some know, my sister, who was a die-hard fan, passed a few years ago after being hit by a drunk driver. Well, the cheering section for the Bills in Heaven increased by one, as my Grandfather will be there rooting them on.

He passed away at Millard Fillmore hospital in Buffalo Friday morning, after suffering a paralyzing stroke on Monday, very unexpectadly. He was 75.

It's always tough to lose a loved one, but it hurts just as deep to lose a member of the Bills nation. He'd loved them since the day they began in Buffalo, and he loved them just the same after they routed the Colts at Lucas Oil, the last game he was concious for.

When you're tipping one for Timmy on Sundays, tip an extra one for my grampa. He'd appreciate it.

Go Bills.

I'm up in Western New York this weekend, but the usual smile on my face for being here is not there.

As some know, my sister, who was a die-hard fan, passed a few years ago after being hit by a drunk driver. Well, the cheering section for the Bills in Heaven increased by one, as my Grandfather will be there rooting them on.

He passed away at Millard Fillmore hospital in Buffalo Friday morning, after suffering a paralyzing stroke on Monday, very unexpectadly. He was 75.

It's always tough to lose a loved one, but it hurts just as deep to lose a member of the Bills nation. He'd loved them since the day they began in Buffalo, and he loved them just the same after they routed the Colts at Lucas Oil, the last game he was concious for.

When you're tipping one for Timmy on Sundays, tip an extra one for my grampa. He'd appreciate it.

Go Bills.

Sorry about your loss. Heres one for you grampa :thumbsup:

Go Bills.

God bless you Billiever...and God bless your sister and grandpa up in heaven. Many prayers for you and your family.....-and remember that beyond the grief will be joy when all of us are someday reunited with our loved ones..

Go Bills.

My deepest condolences.....

Go Bills.

My heart felt condolences....