J.P.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m a big Edwards fan ,but it looks to me like Edwards is really hurting. This type of injury could easily be reagravated with another hit. I guess were glad we didn`t trade the bearded one. Lets Go Buffalooooo

Really? I think Hamdan's the starter for game one. (JP's still got that big ice-pack on his thumb, and that thing could easily be 'reagravated' [sic] with another hit.)

I`m a big Edwards fan ,but it looks to me like Edwards is really hurting. This type of injury could easily be reagravated with another hit. I guess were glad we didn`t trade the bearded one. Lets Go Buffalooooo

Trent was back at full practice yesterday and will be fit to start the season opener.

I love JP and i still think hed be a good QB in the league but please can you just stick with one. Edwards is the starter please let it be that way for 10 years thats all i want

Excellent point, BeerSphere - wasn't Rob Johnson out for months after falling on a football or something?

Indeed... it was falling on the point of the Ball in Indy, which separated rib cartilage, is what knocked him out in 1998 and opened the door for some magic midget.... :lol:

how many days til opening day?

how many days til opening day?

Hopefully enough. But just think about it. Marshawns thunder thighs driving his knee into your quad. Now that my friend could cause some damage. Only in Buff could your starting tailback take out your starting QB. The curse continues. :lol: