Bruce Smith

Bruce Smith has come out today to state that he is happy training camp is officially over. "Man, Marv actually made me put on my helmet this camp. Can you believe he would do that?"

Go Bills!

It was funny hear Czaban the other day going on bout how someone on the Skins is sporting #78 now, and he can just ole Bruce being all fired up bout it!

Thurman was on GR-55 the other day and had a good line. He said that if Bruce didn't get the sack record he'd still be playing.

No doubt in my mind. Perhaps the greatest player I've ever seen ... but Bruce was also all about Bruce. Who knows, maybe he wouldn't have been as good without the attitude ...

Thurman was on GR-55 the other day and had a good line. He said that if Bruce didn't get the sack record he'd still be playing.

One thing I found odd about the interview with Bruce Smith, that was on GR, during the Hunters' Hope thing, was Bruce and Jim Kelly both going on and on, about how close Bruce was with Jim's mother, and brothers. "He was one of the family, like a brother from another mother" Jimbo said. But then I started remembering the rumours that it was Bruce Smith who advised Michael Vick not to sign on with Kelly's agency, when Jim and his brother were trying to recruit Michael Vick as a client coming out of college. In the end, if it is true, Bruce may have done one of them a deservice. Maybe no big deal, I just thought it was odd.

Bruce Smith has come out today to state that he is happy training camp is officially over. "Man, Marv actually made me put on my helmet this camp. Can you believe he would do that?"

Go Bills!

lets go to the hall of fame in canton yeah............................................................................

lets go to the hall of fame in canton yeah............................................................................

i love how manning and brady pulled a bruce this year, and decided they weren't going to show up to camp. you have to be a top 2 player in the league to pull it off, and bruce certainly was that for many many years.