PET PEAVE TIME!!!

Beerball

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BUMP> For all you haters: I was issued two citations this morning on my bike: one for not yielding to a stop sign, the other for not yielding to a crosswalk. I was less than a half block from my apartment.

Wow...first Brady and now this. The karma is everywhere this week!

:lol:

<BUMP> For all you haters: I was issued two citations this morning on my bike: one for not yielding to a stop sign, the other for not yielding to a crosswalk. I was less than a half block from my apartment.

Yea, but that does not do anything about your roomate with the GSD problems.

People who suppose they can determine what makes a "real" fan.

Oh come on, you're telling me you don't get annoyed by front running fans who notice we're 2-0 after picking up a paper Monday morning and then start saying "We look pretty good this season", even though they probably can't name any more than 5 starters? That's not a real fan, sir.

Oh come on, you're telling me you don't get annoyed by front running fans who notice we're 2-0 after picking up a paper Monday morning and then start saying "We look pretty good this season", even though they probably can't name any more than 5 starters? That's not a real fan, sir.

If people are jumping on the bandwagon, that means the team is doing well. I can live with that.

OK, you're off the hook. Mainly because you have a creative handle though. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Major pet peeve of mine - children at a bar! Bar's are places for adults. We should have a place where we can drop F bombs and exchange sordid stories - and not have to worry about some 10 year old hearing. What kind of parent brings their kid to a bar? I see this often enough. Keep your young kids away from the bar

Major pet peeve of mine - children at a bar! Bar's are places for adults. We should have a place where we can drop F bombs and exchange sordid stories - and not have to worry about some 10 year old hearing. What kind of parent brings their kid to a bar? I see this often enough. Keep your young kids away from the bar

Didn't you hear? 10 is the new legal drinking age... 0:)

Bandwagon fans who casually refer to teaam as "we" among real fans of the team

Isn't it kind of annoying to have anyone refer to a group of athletes as "we" when the person is not part of the team or in anyway associated with the team? That always seemed a bit silly to me.