I HAVE HEARD OF HIM!!

RayFinkle

Why not Buffalo? The guy is old but would be a great complement to Lee Evans while we wait to see if James Hardy can play or not.

What would the Bills do with Horn except use his AARP card to get meal discounts when they're on the road.

Why not bring back Peerless if that's the case, or even Andre, he looks like he still can lace them up. We still don't know if Turk is going to be allowed to utilize the WR's he already has, once the season starts, given DJ's propensity to play it conservative and play not to lose.

No he wouldn't. Haven't you watched football the past 2 years? My God.

If Hardy is a flop (or Lee Evans gets hurt for that matter), are you teling me you'd rather have Josh Reed or Roscoe Parrish out there? No thanks. An old Joe Horn is still better than the smurf-like Reed and Parrish

No he wouldn't. Haven't you watched football the past 2 years? My God.

Last year, that team was a train wreck. Joey Harrington and Byron Leftwich were throwing the ball to those receivers. How Roddy White was able to get into any kind of groove is amazing considering the serious lack of talent on that side of the ball. Horn didn't even get 30 catches and does look real old when it comes to route running. He still has decent speed, but not quite the top end speed he once had.

Now a couple years ago, he was still in 'Nawlins and actually wasn't too horrible considering he got hurt and all.

Why not Buffalo? The guy is old but would be a great complement to Lee Evans while we wait to see if James Hardy can play or not.

He would not be a great compliment. Good? Maybe. He does have experience and decent size, so he wouldn't be a horrible pick up. But Personally, if your going to go the older receiver router, I would rather have Moulds than Horn. And would be happy with neither...

If Hardy is a flop (or Lee Evans gets hurt for that matter), are you teling me you'd rather have Josh Reed or Roscoe Parrish out there? No thanks. An old Joe Horn is still better than the smurf-like Reed and Parrish

Sorry and I don't mean to be rude, but are you kidding??? Like a previous poster said, have you watched football the last 2 years? Just because he was good once....c'mon. He's done!

If Hardy is a flop (or Lee Evans gets hurt for that matter), are you teling me you'd rather have Josh Reed or Roscoe Parrish out there?

Yes.

An old Joe Horn is still better than the smurf-like Reed and Parrish

Can you please explain what makes you think Horn is better than Reed or Parrish? He's done nothing the last 2 years.

Horn was a joke here in Atlanta. He has slowed down considerablely and was apparently a bad influence on the rest of the locker room. He is no longer an NFL caliber receiver and would not be an upgrade over any of our receivers.

He would not be a great compliment. Good? Maybe. He does have experience and decent size, so he wouldn't be a horrible pick up. But Personally, if your going to go the older receiver router, I would rather have Moulds than Horn. And would be happy with neither...

Ummm...I don't know about that. I think Moulds is further removed from his "prime" than Horn is. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Horn had a little game left in him. He has been in the Falcons proverbial "dog house" since he has been in Atlanta, for whatever reason. Prior to that, I always thought he was an underrated WR.

Horn was a joke here in Atlanta. He has slowed down considerablely and was apparently a bad influence on the rest of the locker room. He is no longer an NFL caliber receiver and would not be an upgrade over any of our receivers.

Ummm...I don't think Horn was the problem in the Falcons lockerroom...the team was poorly managed, and their was open hositlity between the coaches and many of the players...Petrino didn't really endear himself to anyone.