Channel 13 in Rochester is reporting.....

Luvbills

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to the honest newbies out there but why does it seem that everybody who has first hand knowledge of having seen this on the news has under 100 posts. Seems a bit odd to me that not one reliable poster saw this.

No offense to the honest newbies out there but why does it seem that everybody who has first hand knowledge of having seen this on the news has under 100 posts. Seems a bit odd to me that not one reliable poster saw this.

Except of course the original poster, who has been a member since 2001 and has over 300 posts...

Based on this, Steve stojan is now a source of encyclopedic knowledge?

Now, now...

I made no comment as to the veracity of the report. I was only refuting the notion that only 'n00bs' with less than 100 posts were the ones posting that they had seen/heard it.

wait it takes posting history to be coherent enough to listen to a broadcast and then regurgitate it onto a message board? sh*t im screwed...i got NO street cred either then.... :wallbash:

Except of course the original poster, who has been a member since 2001 and has over 300 posts...

I think the original poster might have started the thread based off of a thread that was on "the zone" last night. That original thread on "the zone" has since been removed because of the lack of any credible information.

I think the original poster might have started the thread based off of a thread that was on "the zone" last night. That original thread on "the zone" has since been removed because of the lack of any credible information.

CRAP!!!!! :wallbash::cry::doh::(:lol::o:worthy::wallbash:

That same post made the rounds of all the online Bills forums. Ha ha. Joke's on us.

PTR

According to whom? :wallbash:

They said it was not one of their insiders with the team, and that this person has no connection to the team, it was more of a personal friend of theirs (doesn't 97 rock broadcast from the same building? Oh wait they said friend, never mind) and that there will be movement on the Peters situation, but said it did not mean he was reporting to camp, or anything, and that it could just mean he moved from the couch to the recliner or to the store to get a copy of Madden 2009

No, the original poster started the thread based off of what Mike Catalana said on the air. Which he then repeated later. If you have an issue with what Catalana said, take it up with him.

There isn't a link but several different people have said they heard the same thing on the radio/TV. I doubt they are all working together. Maybe this Catalana guy made a mistake or maybe Jason Peters is a Probowl LT with the ability to turn invisible.

or maybe Jason Peters is a Probowl LT with the ability to turn invisible.

Russ Brandon: "Jason, you've been fined $15K per day for the last 20 days, which you've missed."

Jason Peters: "I don't think so. I've been here the whole time, but have been invisible. There is nothing in my contract that requires visibility."

OK, this is the honest to God truth...I sent Catalana an email and he promptly responded:

I have 2 sources telling me he was in OP. But I have a very good Bills source telling me there has been no contact at all between the Peters camp and the Bills. There is no speculation at all that he is going to report. But he is in WNY and that can't hurt