OFFICIAL BILLS VS REDSKINS GAME THREAD

sven233

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Losman is throwing his balls to high.....tat was way too high for Parish

I'm watching the Redskins broadcast. Joe Theismann commented on Losman. Said he watched JP all through warmups and every pass to a WR was too high. He said it has carried over to the game. I would say it's the thumb but last year many people were critical of JP passing too high, especially down the middle.

Even so, he looks more in rythym than Edwards did tonight.

I don't want to speak negatively of the players. I actually firmly believe that this team has A LOT OF TALENT and should be a Playoff team. I just want the coaches to do everything in their power to make sure they are ready by Week 1...........and not wait to Week 4 or 5.

I'm sorry, but I am desperate for the Playoffs this season and want to make sure the team and the organization does everything they can to make sure they end this drought.

I just think playing more together an working on timing, etc. will make it easier to do this.

Don't feel bad, I'm on your side. There are fans here who refuse to see anything but flowers and sunshine when it comes to the Buffalo Bills. You try to point out faults and everyone is on your back in a big way here. It's ridiculous. At least we won't be seeing the posts busting on how bad the Dolphins and Jets will be. It's hard to bust when your team doesn't look as hot as you thought they were.

Too early to determin that Risin

No it isn't John. (and I greatly respect your opinion)

Coming out of college, he had his work cut out for him big time, in order to prove he should be starting right away.

He has amazing physical talent, but needs a lot of polish.

Can he improve dramatically in the next month? Of course he can, but at the moment he isn't close to being a starter in this league. There is nothing wrong with that, mind you, and I'm not declaring him a freakin' bust, just calling a spade a spade.

Man, that is a pathetic comparrison!!! How can you compare this team to a team that went to 4 Superbowls!!!!!! If Kelly, Andre, Thurman, Bruce, etc. in their prime were on this team, I wouldn't want them playing a single snap!!! That team had Hall of Famer after Hall of Famer on it!!!

This team now hasn't been to the Playoffs in 8 years!!!!! WOW......nice comparrison buddy.

Nice way to miss the point that even with all that talent, we didn't win pre-season games. We evaluated personnel and cut the deadwood.

We went 7-9 with 14 people on IR, most in the league. If we didn't have that many guys out, we may have made the playoffs.

I'm watching the Redskins broadcast. Joe Theismann commented on Losman. Said he watched JP all through warmups and every pass to a WR was too high. He said it has carried over to the game. I would say it's the thumb but last year many people were critical of JP passing too high, especially down the middle.

Even so, he looks more in rythym than Edwards did tonight.

I agree with all this.

Hell must have froze over zow. :lol:

The offense does not necessarily have to score points in order for it to be a successful night. If they couly have just made a few first downs and moved the chains a little bit, that would have been fine. But come one.....Edwards was 1-5, there were 2 False Starts, WRs running the wrong routes, etc.......

They should at least show that they can make a couple first downs. If they would have done that, it would have been fine. All they had to do was look like an NFL offense. They didn't do that.

reggie corner hasn't really been impressive tonight. mcmullen just caught that first down on him, and he was wide open.

Other than that play just now when he sat on the route and forced Collins to throw it away.....