If you not watching the opening night for the Olympics

NavyBillsFan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job China!

Hats off to all those 6-12 year old kids working in sweatshops who made it happen!

I hope you didnt accidently record the opening ceremonies over one of your hulk hogan tapes.

In all honesty, I don't think we could find enough people in the entire US to pull of the crap these kids did with the precision they did. I would've lost $100 betting those windboxes were electronic.

By the way, anyone with an Asian schoolgirl fettish must have soiled themselves walking on the field for the parade.

In all honesty, I don't think we could find enough people in the entire US to pull of the crap these kids did with the precision they did. I would've lost $100 betting those windboxes were electronic.

Same here. That was pretty incredible.

By the way, anyone with an Asian schoolgirl fettish must have soiled themselves walking on the field for the parade.

:lol:

Yeah, it's amazing what you can pull off with the threat of imprisonment or death being held over your heads.

That's just wrong as hell. :lol:

Yeah, it's amazing what you can pull off with the threat of imprisonment or death being held over your heads.

I don't think they went to that extreme. But what are they going to do now, since they've only trained for this the past several years? Precision box pusher is not a job title I see in high demand anywhere.

I don't think they went to that extreme. But what are they going to do now, since they've only trained for this the past several years? Precision box pusher is not a job title I see in high demand anywhere.

They will come and get us. :thumbsup: