If you not watching the opening night for the Olympics

NavyBillsFan

I don't think they went to that extreme. But what are they going to do now, since they've only trained for this the past several years? Precision box pusher is not a job title I see in high demand anywhere.

The spectre of that is hanging over every citizen (subject) every day. That's just how it is.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously. I thought that special effects were awesome. I have a 47 inch 1080pure Tv with the hd service and I was rivetted for the pageantry. The fiber optics and the visuals on the ceiling were alright and the lighted suits were bitchin!! was also suprised and pleased at the reception the US team got. Very impressed. Good job China!! :thumbsup:

I hate Bush like the next guy, but come on! Now we're tearing him apart for being human? Try watching the 2 athletes from the United Arab Emitates and try to maintain a constant level of interest.

Some of you who post sh-- like this are the same that say "HOW IS THIS NEWSWORTHY CNN??!?!?! -- WAY TO GO FOXNEWS!!!!!"

The guy yawned and was tapping his tiny flag on his knee. Let's impeach him..

Morons.

I hate Bush like the next guy, but come on! Now we're tearing him apart for being human? Try watching the 2 athletes from the United Arab Emitates and try to maintain a constant level of interest.

Some of you who post sh-- like this are the same that say "HOW IS THIS NEWSWORTHY CNN??!?!?! -- WAY TO GO FOXNEWS!!!!!"

The guy yawned and was tapping his tiny flag on his knee. Let's impeach him..

Morons.

Is it too much to expect from the leader of the free world to act dignified and presidential while the whole world is watching? He's acting like a 13 year old in these clips.

Is it too much to expect from the leader of the free world to act dignified and presidential while the whole world is watching? He's acting like a 13 year old in these clips.

I'm guessing youtube doesn't have the other 99.9% of the time when he was sitting "how a president should". Those don't make for good clips.

The guy is not sitting perfectly straight and looks at his watch once. Did ya ever think he might have other things going on that he might have to check on????

Again, I think anyone who voted for Bush the 2nd time is a full blown retard, but this is getting ridiculous.

I'm guessing youtube doesn't have the other 99.9% of the time when he was sitting "how a president should". Those don't make for good clips.

That would have required Bush to have been on camera for approximately 500 minutes of the events 240 minutes.

The guy is not sitting perfectly straight and looks at his watch once. Did ya ever think he might have other things going on that he might have to check on????

I'd give him a pass if he was doing an amazing job as president but he's not ManRam, he's not TO, he's Anthony Hargrove.