Bills preseason or the olympics

major

I'm watching the Bills preseason game. Just curious if anyone was going to watch the olympics instead?

:D

:cry:

Preseason game....I am so pumped to see us play football live ohh man WOOHH HOOO! but a quick ? for anyone that has a idea of what is going on....ok so if James Hardy is back for a full practice today do you think he will play saturday cuz i really want to see what he does...so any answers or thoughts?

I'll be curious to see how this turns out because depending on the outcome I will post my new question to the board: Which would you prefer: a blowjob from Jessica Alba or an enema from Rosie O'Donnell?

:thumbsup:

I'll be curious to see how this turns out because depending on the outcome I will post my new question to the board: Which would you prefer: a blowjob from Jessica Alba or an enema from Rosie O'Donnell?

'bout time you updated that avatar.

Thats an easy one for me!! Has anyone seen my Loofa?

Nahh, I'll pass. Watching 25 minutes of some bio of an athlete then about 5 minutes of the actual competition doesn't do it for me.

I like the opening ceremonies.

But little else...for me they have gone far downhill. Starting with whatever network cooked up that "Up close and personal" schtick, then pro players showing up in response to the Communist bloc's so-called amateurs. Then the advertising onslaught (Snickers - the official candy bar of the Olympics etc.), endorsements and so on.

It's like watching a 3 week Global infomercial...

I'll be there for the game.Section 412 row 28 seats 13 through 20.Can't wait to see this new defense even if it is only going to be for a few series.Shame about Whitner but this is pre season so it really doesn't matter.Also getting to se the new guys in action will be cool.

Lilia may not be the most stunning, but I would'nt kick her out of bed. :thumbsup:

What is up with that bikini pic of her anyway? I noticed the background. Is she posing during some revolutionary protest?

I will be watching the 100 yard dash. The Marshawn Lynch 100 yard dash that is. :thumbsup: Also I am hosting a tailgate party at my place, keg & wings. (I will just rest the keg in the snow bank)......Oh yah already did the Rosie thing so I am going to go with Jessica this time.

GO BILLS!