Time to admit a 5th and 6th from 2005 were good picks

LaDairis

Oh thats right. I forgot that you're the girl who accuses someone of "parroting," when they come up with a well thought, fact based argument and there happens to be others who agree with their stance.

If King is so good, then why do the titans bring in an extra safety during nickel packages. Surely they must recognize the canton-bound talent they have at CB in Eric King. Unless the Titans are idiots too because they dont think Eric king is worth anything more than a backup CB spot and a STer. There are dozens of players in the league of eric king's "caliber" which falls under the category "isnt very good." They are nice players that teams need to round out the roster, but cutting or signing them has minimal effect on the franchise's success.

As for Geisinger, he's played in 2 games in his career. Not too many teams sit good players to the extent that geisinger has been glued to the bench. Generally in the NFL, good players play, and garbage players dont play. So with 2 career appearances in 3 years, where does geisinger fall? the latter category.

Look, we know that your panties get moist and you get that little tickle in your belly when you see geisinger and king play. But stop making it out like the franchise has been destroyed because we cut a couple of late round backup scrubs that frankly, have done next to nothing in the NFL.

The only thing you will ever be able to use to assess football is PARROTING, because you do not understand what you watch. The Titans go to a 3 deep zone a lot on passing downs. During King's first year here, he got a lot of straight man assignment on slots, and did a great job with that. King is much more effective in man coverage than zone. If you are playing zone, you don't want him. If you play man a lot, you do.

Clearly, the concept of an OL switching from OLT to C is something that sails over your beak. It took some time - three years, and all the Bills had to do was keep him between PS and AR. Instead, they let him go, and at the beginning of year 4, the kid is clearly an excellent center with upside.

Have a cracker on me, POLLY...

Can't believe this is still going on. Please do not feed him.

But this is really too good. How can you beat his claim that King is better than Greer. At least that's what I think he's claiming - King was better than Greer before Greer got better. :unsure::lol:

Clearly, the concept of an OL switching from OLT to C is something that sails over your beak. It took some time - three years, and all the Bills had to do was keep him between PS and AR. Instead, they let him go, and at the beginning of year 4, the kid is clearly an excellent center with upside.

Your argument may have more legs if another team also didn't cut him.

"but..but...but...switching positions is HARD." You'd think that a player of Geisinger's caliber would have no trouble adapting to a new position along the OL.

As for King vs Greer, lets look at career paths. One player got cut and has played a little bit of backup CB and ST for a team, while the other player vaulted himself into the starting lineup. Looks like the Bills made the right choice.

But this is really too good. How can you beat his claim that King is better than Greer. At least that's what I think he's claiming - King was better than Greer before Greer got better. :unsure::lol:

I know, but how bored must one be to come up with these 2 players? Tell him to ask the Titans if they will take Greer from us.

Maybe somebody else, perhaps Bill in NYC, can back me up on this but . . . when Eric King was here, that guy was an automatic first down every time he stepped on the field. Sitting in the stands provides a little bit of a different perspective than what you see on TV, and I swear every time I saw King come off of the sideline (I think he wore #29), I'd joke with my dad that we knew where the ball was going and by and large, we were right.

Maybe somebody else, perhaps Bill in NYC, can back me up on this but . . . when Eric King was here, that guy was an automatic first down every time he stepped on the field. Sitting in the stands provides a little bit of a different perspective than what you see on TV, and I swear every time I saw King come off of the sideline (I think he wore #29), I'd joke with my dad that we knew where the ball was going and by and large, we were right.

But if Bill backs you up on that, won't he just be parroting your opinion?

Geisinger is a nobody and probably won't even make a roster this season. King might have survived 2006 with the Bills as the 5th CB (likely inactive every weekend), but that's about it. There are far better DB's on their roster now.

SQWAWK!

Look at me. Look at me. I told you guys were wrong about the Bills' front office. How in the world did they let guys walk, when they're mediocre backups who haven't sniffed a starting spot since arriving in the NFL? I know that Geisinger is on his third team, but did you see him dominate Colts' third stringers on Saturday? I mean Eric King was such a great value in the 5th round that he couldn't beat out a 7th round Cortland Finnegan.

The incompetence of Marv Levy is shocking. But I think we all know why that is.

I don't know if you've ever seen him play, but Cortland Finnegan is a baller. Every Titan game I've seen him in, his play has caught my eye.