Hall of Fame Game

I am watching the Hall of Fame game and this QB is stinking up the joint and then Madden says Todd Collins and I almost spit my beer out. Another savior QB bust. Throw him on the pile with Rob Johnson, Bill Joe Tolliver, Blew Dredsoe and currently J.P. Losman. :thumbsup: Lets go TE :rolleyes:

I am watching the Hall of Fame game and this QB is stinking up the joint and then Madden says Todd Collins and I almost spit my beer out. Another savior QB bust. Throw him on the pile with Rob Johnson, Bill Joe Tolliver, Blew Dredsoe and currently J.P. Losman. :thumbsup: Lets go TE :rolleyes:

its the first preseason game and your judging players.....you sure your member name shouldnt really be Da Dumb Man?

its the first preseason game and your judging players.....you sure your member name shouldnt really be Da Dumb Man?

Nice !! I am just drinking a beer and yes, watching a 12 year veteran stink up the joint. And as for the name calling , I know you are but what am I. Mom know you are still up and on her computer?

Even a blind dog finds a bone once in awhile, or how about, I got a broken watch that reads right twice a day. They got there inspite of TC :rolleyes:

It's obvious you didn't watch any skins games last year. Collins was solid - not fantastic, but very solid for them. They certainly didn't get there in spite of him.

It's obvious you didn't watch any skins games last year. Collins was solid - not fantastic, but very solid for them. They certainly didn't get there in spite of him.

Hey I just said that he stunk last night. I didn't say he would lose you games . If it is one thing a 12 year vet should be able to do is not lose you games. chillax!

I noticed former Bills draft choice Justin Geisinger has been getting quite a bit of playing time, I believe at RG. (Redskins)

No, it was at center from Q2 on, the whole game, and Justin looked really good, the best he's looked since junior year at Vandy. He was pushing around Colt backups, but he did look good doing it...

Hey I just said that he stunk last night. I didn't say he would lose you games . If it is one thing a 12 year vet should be able to do is not lose you games. chillax!

by sayin that they got there in spite of clod tollins is the same as saying that he is going to lose you some games :wallbash: While he wasn't the one to carry the bills' success thru the late 90's, he has made a solid career out of being a journeyman backup. In addition, he had the toughest job in replacing a quarterback legend. The only QB I know of that replaced a legendary QB, and did very well with it, is Steve Young. the reality is that the expectations are going to be too high for the next guy.

Biggest surprise.........................Colt Brennan goes 9-10 with about 130 yards and 2 TD's. I was shocked by that.

Indeed... but it's not just the stats... he looked every bit as good as those stats indicate.

by sayin that they got there in spite of clod tollins is the same as saying that he is going to lose you some games :D While he wasn't the one to carry the bills' success thru the late 90's, he has made a solid career out of being a journeyman backup. In addition, he had the toughest job in replacing a quarterback legend. The only QB I know of that replaced a legendary QB, and did very well with it, is Steve Young. the reality is that the expectations are going to be too high for the next guy.

I though of Garcia for a moment... Garcia did well and despite some amazing numbers, probably didn't replace Steve Young (Aenas Williams contributed to that :wallbash: ), which kind of makes this piece redundant :nana:

Boomer Esiason did well and probably another player in which a title would put them over the top of a former legendary club QB in Ken Anderson... I blame Chris Collinsworth for that :wallbash: and Tim Krumrie's shin :lol: