Hall of Fame Game

Can't argue with that logic. Thank God you are not running the team. Hey lets give Gino Teretta another shot, after all he did win the Hiesman. :wallbash:

Hey I'd wager that you are on of those Hamdan fans that want him to start..

You can cry about Collins all you want.. Name a QB after Kelly worthy of praise. Each and every one has had issues.

I come to these boards to get some real football information. Most of the time I see a bunch of whiners.

Just put me on ignore if you are so offended. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hey I'd wager that you are on of those Hamdan fans that want him to start..

You can cry about Collins all you want.. Name a QB after Kelly worthy of praise. Each and every one has had issues.

I come to these boards to get some real football information. Most of the time I see a bunch of whiners.

Just put me on ignore if you are so offended. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hey genius read the opener for this thread and you will find we are on the page :cry:

I though of Garcia for a moment... Garcia did well and despite some amazing numbers, probably didn't replace Steve Young (Aenas Williams contributed to that :cry: ), which kind of makes this piece redundant :D

Boomer Esiason did well and probably another player in which a title would put them over the top of a former legendary club QB in Ken Anderson... I blame Chris Collinsworth for that :D and Tim Krumrie's shin :blink:

Good Post. Yes, I would say that Boomer was right up there with Ken Anderson. Jeff Garcia I think would fall into the Brian Griese realm of a solid QB but was not on the same planet as the QB before him.

Hey genius read the opener for this thread and you will find we are on the page :cry:

Do you see the duplicity in your post? You singled out Collins when he's not alone.

The point is why whine and complain over and over??

Concentrate on the here and now.

Do you see the duplicity in your post? You singled out Collins when he's not alone.

The point is why whine and complain over and over??

Concentrate on the here and now.

Actually I am a Trent Edwards backer :lol: ! And again read the thread line and you will find I speak of all starters after Kelly. That complaint is what led us to the here and now , cause and effect. :wallbash: