Help! I need some advice on a new jersey.

sds7973

I have been shopping around and I need a new jersey to kick this season off. Last year I pulled out my Speilman Home from the mothballs and that got some high fives. But I want a new one.

Here are the jerseys I have been thinking about. Let me know what you think.

1) Whitner Throwback (I am considering him the new Defensive Leader and I like his attitude about getting to the playoffs)

2) Lynch Throwback (Hit and Runner that is a Beast!)

3) Lynch Dark Blue (Hit and Runner in an uglier uniform!)

4) Poz Dark Blue (I was a linebacker in High School and the guy screams blue collar WNYer even though he is not from here.)

5) Thurman 1994 Vintage (A lot of money but a HOF jersey I can where till it falls apart, also got the 35 patch and the NFL diamond patch)

Your comments will be greatly apreciated.

P.S. Peters please come to camp, I am sure the old man will work something out with you, or are you hiding something. Be a man live up to your part of the contract show up and ask your boss for a raise.

I got a Lynch jersey when faced with a similar decision aerlier this year, as he's proven that he's going to be a good NFL player, but still has a number of years left playing for the Bills.

Poz also would be a good choice, provided he can stay healthy (at this point, still a big ?).

I have been shopping around and I need a new jersey to kick this season off. Last year I pulled out my Speilman Home from the mothballs and that got some high fives. But I want a new one.

1) Whitner Throwback (I am considering him the new Defensive Leader and I like his attitude about getting to the playoffs)

4) Poz Dark Blue (I was a linebacker in High School and the guy screams blue collar WNYer even though he is not from here.)

5) Thurman 1994 Vintage (A lot of money but a HOF jersey I can where till it falls apart, also got the 35 patch and the NFL diamond patch)

P.S. Peters please come to camp, I am sure the old man will work something out with you, or are you hiding something. Be a man live up to your part of the contract show up and ask your boss for a raise.

My advice stay the hell away from New Jersey! Trust me. :devil:

Get the Poz.

I ran a poll here. They told me to get a Poz.

I pick it up today (earned with $ from my work with Draftek and the Comeback Game Bills ad)

Astro

I learned my lesson a few years ago when i bought my sister a Losman jersey and myself a McGahee jersey.

I have since switched them out and got her a Moorman jersey (her favorite player) and myself a Steve Tasker jersey.

if you want to greatly reduce your chances of regretting throwing away $100, buy a jersey of a retired great.

edit: I wish I had a Speilman or a Paup jersey myself

I'd go with a retro player. I got burned by buying a JP jersey last year. :devil:

I may as well flushed $100.00 down the toilet.

My sentiments exactly. You can't go wrong with a retro player you admired.

Well, except for #32..

My sentiments exactly. You can't go wrong with a retro player you admired.

Well, except for #32..

Or you could go with your own name and favorite #. It won't go out of use until the uniform changes... but then, I'd just get it in the throwback. Too much moving around (not to mention the NFL-average 2-1/2 year career) to plunk down that much coin for a glorified piece of fabric.

:devil:

Don't be that guy.

Sorry I'm too 'cheap' for you (then again, my family nickname is Scrooge McDuck ;) ; he didn't need to spend all of his wealth to be truly happy).

Some people don't have much $ to be throwing around, especially in these times and especially on a shirt the average person will wear maybe four times a year. If you have a problem with that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Sorry I'm too 'cheap' for you (then again, my family nickname is Scrooge McDuck :devil: ; he didn't need to spend all of his wealth to be truly happy).

Some people don't have much $ to be throwing around, especially in these times and especially on a shirt the average person will wear maybe four times a year. If you have a problem with that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Where exactly did I say you were too cheap or say that you had to purchase anything? If you don't want to spend money on a shirt, don't.

IMO it juvenile and egocentric to put your own name on any uniform unless you are wearing it on a field to play. (And no, fans are not 'part of the team').

Sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities.

Where exactly did I say you were too cheap or say that you had to purchase anything? If you don't want to spend money on a shirt, don't.

IMO it juvenile and egocentric to put your own name on any uniform unless you are wearing it on a field to play. (And no, 'fans are not part of the team').

Sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities.

You're not offending me. I simply happen to disagree with you. <shrug>